The Amazing Race – Best Of Thrills And Spills

The final episode of the latest series of The Amazing Race tonight history could be made with an all-girl team winning the race for the first time. There are two all-girl teams in in the final three. The two doctors, and the home-shopping hosts.

Here  is a video that outlines the best of the thrills and spills on The Amazing Race. Clearly I have been watching too many series as I knew all of the incidents. Jonathan and Victoria’s arrival on the pitstop mat in Berlin is a particular highlight.

1 Anonymous { 12.17.10 at 1:19 pm }

Hey RR, sorry to put this here but I didn’t know where to ask! Have you seen the latest promotions for the new channel, Eleven? They’re advertising SYTYCD as part of the line up. Maybe they’re bringing it back (unlikely) or planning on airing the last few US seasons?

2 essjayeff { 12.17.10 at 2:04 pm }

My Ox is broken is still my default “I wanna swear but I’m in polite company” retort. ANd surely you mean low-light for John and Victoria.

3 Reality Raver { 12.17.10 at 9:07 pm }

Anonymous – Really I will check it out for your and get back to you. I hope so. I have Foxtel so it will take them ages to get the Eleven channel through.

essjayeff – well yes low-light but it was the most memorable scene ever.

4 Susan: My Food Obsession { 12.17.10 at 10:49 pm }

it’s about time and all girl team wins

5 Anonymous { 12.18.10 at 10:54 am }

RR – Yeah, I’ve seen it a few times now. At first I thought it was just a mistake, because the SYTYCD Australia website is completely gone, but then I thought they could be showing some of the US seasons like they used to do? It showed clips from the credits – eg, blue outlines of breakdancers, the title of the show. This was on Southern Cross Ten in Vic, by the way.

I’m such a dance tragic, I had no one else to talk about it with, haha.

6 Reality Raver { 12.18.10 at 4:33 pm }

Anonymous – well hope the show the latest series as it has 10 former SYTYCD alumni dancing in it.