Trouble In Myer’s Paradise For Jennifer Hawkins

Wallpapers · Celebrities   Jennifer Hawkins

There appears to be friction between Myer’s and Jennifer Hawkin’s management resulting in Jennifer Hawkins being dumped from the high profile Myer’s G’Day USA event.

The Daily Telegraph reports:

She will now not make the trip and her Cozi label has been dropped from the show.

Jessica Hart, one of Myer’s stable of fashion ambassadors, will replace Hawkins and represent the retail giant at the event.

Myer menswear ambassador Kris Smith will still attend the event.

Myer CEO Bernie Brookes said the shock decision was the “culmination of a number of issues” between the Myer team and Hawkins’ manager Sean Anderson.

Sean Anderson responded by saying:

“This is a personal issue that the head of Myer PR has with me which I’m trying to sort out with Myer privately,” he said.

The article goes onto say Myers were increasingly frustrated by restrictions and constraints placed by her management on what Hawkins would and would not do in her role with Myer and the lack of awareness of her other deals.

I would be interested to know what Jennifer is thinking about all this. She is extremely popular and won’t want anything tarnishing her nice girl image. Her contract with Channel 7 ended this year where she had an up and down time with the Make Me A Supermodel not being renewed after its first season.

1 brain dead dave { 01.01.11 at 12:21 am }

I woudn’t mind some friction between Jennifer Hawkins and myself.

2 Reality Raver { 01.01.11 at 12:09 pm }

Brain Dead Dave – LOL – Stand in line.

3 Gillian { 01.03.11 at 12:30 am }

Well Jennifer Hawkins and Ricky-Lee have got the same management team so this may explain the story behind RL’s dress at the Carols. I personally think it was bad form of RL to wear a dress from David Jones and may be equally ill-advised. The way 22 Management is operating, I’m surprised they are not representing Lara Bingle!

4 Reality Raver { 01.03.11 at 8:06 am }

Gillian – the ricky-lee thing may also explain why Myer’s have finally cracked and Jennifer has been removed from the event. The final straw so to speak.

5 Myer reality | FantasyWearOnline { 03.04.11 at 5:50 am }

[…] Trouble In Myer’s Paradise For Jennifer Hawkins | reality ravingsJan 1, 2011 … There appears to be friction between Myer’s and Jennifer Hawkin’s management resulting in Jennifer Hawkins being dumped from the high … […]

6 Bill Allardyce { 09.17.12 at 7:02 am }

We are about to launch a new product that we think could be of interest to Jennifer Hawkins. Could you please have her manager call me on Tel 0419 631 396 or on this Email to arrange for a confidential product evaluation. Once you see the product you will be so happy that you followed up on this Email.

I thank you in anticipation.

Bill Allardyce
Tel 0419 631 396

7 Reality Raver { 09.17.12 at 7:48 am }

Bill – this is a reality TV blog I am not sure what her manager’s contact details are but I think his name is Sean Anderson.