So You Think You Can Dance To Be On The New Channel Eleven

Ten’s new channel Eleven launched today, with they aim of appealing to the under 30 years of age demographic.

On Friday 14 January the new season of So You Think You Can Dance (US Version) premieres at 8.30pm, and on the Sunday New Zealand’s Next Top Model also commences at 7.30pm.

No news on whether NZ Next Top Model is a series that hasn’t been seen on Fox 8.

Some of the shows on Eleven will also be available on Freeview.

Eleven’s official website is here.

1 sourkraut { 01.12.11 at 1:04 pm }

yes it does seem to be programming rubbish!

2 Reality Raver { 01.12.11 at 3:11 pm }

Sourkraut – I take it you won’t be putting it on that dial. Though they are putting on Californication, I only saw the first series of this but I liked it.

3 Michelle { 01.12.11 at 10:35 pm }

Next Top Mole NZ is GOLD I tell you. They had me at ‘Jandel’…

4 par3182 { 01.13.11 at 2:24 am }

Are they showing Season 6 or Season 7 of SYTYCD? Neither screened on Ten and “the new season” doesn’t air in the US until mid-year.

5 Jacqui { 01.13.11 at 7:26 am }

I think the NZNTM is one that hasn’t been on foxtel yet, it says its season two. Which is good news for me as i no longer have foxtel!

6 Reality Raver { 01.13.11 at 9:10 am }

par3182 – I have been trying to find that out will get back to you.

Jacqui -Great. I really liked the NZNTM cast. How are you coping without foxtel?

7 Reality Raver { 01.13.11 at 9:40 am }

Par3182 – It is going to be Season 6 so NOT the all stars one. But they will be double episodes on the Friday night.

8 Jacqui { 01.13.11 at 11:46 am }

It’s hard without foxtel! I miss it! So many shows to watch, now so few!

9 sourkraut { 01.13.11 at 1:42 pm }

Raver
Aaahhh the GOOD OLD DAYS a million years ago when I wuz Jung and not so sour I used to enjoy Number96 and the Box and the odd gratuitous tit or two from Abigail (or Flabbygail as she was better known) Presumably Californication is along this lines but I fear that Unlike C Boner the lead is draining from the old pencil