Ajay Rochester May Have A US TV Gig

ajayrochester_gallery__265x400,0.jpg

It appears former The Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester’s dream of making it big in the US may come true. TV Tonight reports she has been shortlisted for a reality show called PTA Moms. I am presuming this is a show about soccer mums.

The show will be produced by the masters in reality shows Bravo.

It would indeed be a big break for Ajay if she managed to score the role.

1 Reality Tidbits | reality ravings { 01.24.11 at 11:56 pm }

[…] Two former reality stars, Ruby Rose and Josh Thomas had a twitter spat – in fact I found it mildly amusing. I think I am on Team Ruby for this one. (Source: Daily Telegraph) […]

2 smauge { 01.25.11 at 8:31 am }

I hope Ajay gets her gig. I believe it’s for a show she’s calling “Been There, Done Fat.” She gets a bad rap but having worked with her in radio (back in her enormously fat days) I can vouch that she is a lovely, genuine, funny woman.

3 Reality Raver { 01.25.11 at 9:24 am }

Smauge – I think she has an amazing perserverance.

4 smauge { 01.25.11 at 9:54 am }

SHe’s not had an easy life RR. I think she’d have a lot to offer a show.

5 Paul { 01.25.11 at 9:56 am }

Sorry smauge, I think she is a just a fame whore.

Would be amazed if somebody gave her a job. She was incredibly wooden on TBL and the competition in the US would be huge.

6 bella vita { 01.26.11 at 2:33 am }

She got lucky to be the host of the TBL…they were scraping at the straws at the time for a unknown ex overweight person who could put a sentence together.
I agree with the first line of Paul’s comment…enough said.

7 smauge { 01.26.11 at 11:17 am }

Hey, I knew I’d be the Lone Ranger with my comment when I left it. I will just say again though that I did know and work with her and probably see a side of her you’re unfamiliar with. TBLA scrip doesn’t leave a whole lot of room for improvisation. When left to her own devices she is a very funny woman.

8 Wurstsemmel { 01.27.11 at 2:08 pm }

Will be a big break for Centrelink also.