Come Dine With Me Australia – Anita’s Night
This will be a quick recap tonight, and just a few thoughts about the episode, where it was Anita’s turn to host.
She surprisingly did an OK job, and continued to get the air time with her quirky personality.
A few thoughts:
- Was that an Ed Hardy frock she was wearing whilst she was prepping the meal? Or was it Versace which does do a bit of a line in high class slutty.
- Her apartment was amazing, but over the top with Versace. Does her or her husband have the importation rights?
- How old is Anita, and what do you think her age is and what is the age difference between her and her husband?
- Vanessa so has a crush on her? I think she would have gone for the pash in the pantry;
- Vanessa also decided they were soul mates;
- Again Warren’s jokes were poor, and Lachlan barely spoke;
- I would love to know what Sheila thinks of Anita and Vanessa’s shenanigans;
- Why do people even bother with cabbage rolls it is all stodge;
- Her food was OK, but I was still not convinced that she actually likes cooking
However she got a respectable 31 points.