Real Housewives Of Miami Cast Revealed

I cannot keep up with the Real Housewives series, there is NYC, Atlanta, and the OC, and just last year there has been shows set in Washington DC, and Beverly Hills, and now they have announced Miami.

What cities are left to start one in? Chicago perhaps?

People Magazine reveals the cast of The Real Housewives Of Miami:

Lea Black has a 9-year-old son with her lawyer husband. A strong supporter of President Obama, the Texas-born Housewife is invested in her own charitable endeavors.

Larsa Pippen is married to basketball star Scottie Pippen and was known as the “Hottest NBA wife.” A mother of four, Pippen boasts that she’s successful at everything she does.

Marysol Patton is a Miami native who runs her own PR firm, the Patton Group. A divorcee, Patton is known for throwing bashes around town and loves to spend time with her mother, Elsa, who considers herself a “seer” and offers spiritual guidance to people in town.

Alexia Echevarria is the executive editor of Venue magazine, where she covers fashion and celebrity culture. She lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman and has two sons from a previous marriage.

Cristy Rice was recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice. The show will follow her single life as she juggles business (she owns a clothing store) and being a single mom.

Adriana DeMoura-Sidi is fiery and flirtatious and … newly engaged. Her personality lands her in trouble and the subject of much gossip among the ladies.

Hopefully it will be better than the awful Miami Social, it had the most vacuous cast ever. Yes worse than Jersey Shore, as they should have know better.

1 Helena { 02.06.11 at 1:54 am }

the Real Housewives of New Jersey – they are my favourite :o)

2 JG { 02.06.11 at 12:39 pm }

I think they’ve picked a prime location for this series and I should know: I grew up in Miami Beach. Just to give you an idea, for our 20th high school reunion, they asked us to fill out short questionnaires. Under “Hobbies,” one of my classmates (not one of my friends, I hasten to add) wrote “Aerobics and shopping”

3 ToniTones { 02.06.11 at 4:05 pm }

I went to google Larsa Pippen to see why she was the “Hottest NBA wife” and the first result was an article from the Detroit Free Press about how the Miami wives may have already peeved off the NYC girls as Bravo has bumped the 4th NYC series to show the Miami series.
I’ve been watching the 3rd(?) series of Atlanta and geeze, are these women for real?? Except for Kandi, to describe them as vacuous is a compliment!

4 The Whole of Sydney { 02.08.11 at 12:44 pm }

If you watch these ‘Real Housewives’ shows then I suggest you contact the AEC and have your name removed from the electoral roll. You are obviously a functioning retard and should not be allowed to vote. Really people, there are far better shows than this tripe currently running. The Biggest Loser at least features people trying to make a positive difference in their lives, not like the narcissistic and plastic old trolls who more closely resemble wallets.

Arena has to take the cake for running some of the worst TV to make it to air since the medium was invented. Remove Entourage and How I Met Your Mother and there is nothing left. Thintervention; Double Exposure; Flowers Uncut; Bridezillaz – the list goes on. This stuff should never have made it to air it is that appalling and uninformative. Its women and children driven (no surprises), as they have proven themselves to be the bastion of poor taste and fluffy, irrelevant dross.

5 Reality Raver { 02.08.11 at 2:35 pm }

Helena – i forgot New Jersey now that was full of controversy.

JG – Sensational – did you watch Miami Social?

ToniTones – and is she the most attractive WAG of the NRL?

Whole of Sydney – If you think people who watch Real Housewives series shouldn’t be allowed to vote, shouldn’t you extend that policy to some other shows that are shown on the box?
Like The Footy Show, Shane Warne’s series, 20 to 1?
BTW you appear to have a greater knowledge of Arena’s schedule then I do. What is Flowers Uncut like?

6 JaniceG { 02.08.11 at 9:16 pm }

Nope, didn’t watch “Miami Social.” I’m mostly too embarrassed to watch shows set in my hometown, as they usually involve shallow, whingy, spoiled people.