The Biggest Loser – The Commando Really Needs To Go Commando

It was a smart idea by Shine to introduce a new trainer Tiffany Hall, and expand Commando’s role in the show. It has given a new dynamic on the show.

Commando is turning into the new star of the show, now he has stopped being the parody. He is likeable, and he has a rocking body. The Commando needs to go Commando. Can someone please start a Facebook page to that effect.

I am really liking The Biggest Loser this year. However I do think the all girl team of the Moon’s are at a disadvantage when it comes the challengers. As they are so physical and based on strength it makes it difficult to compete. They had no hope in last nights arm curl challenge.

Also I think if you did the previous individual challenge you must sit out the next one. Otherwise we are going to see Leigh and Jarrod do each one for their team.

Tonight’s challenge was running up ANZ stadium 100 times as a team event. But the day looked awfully hot and not a lot of shade, it also meant they were all dropping like flies. The only team that looked liked they might have the people to actually finish it are the Duncan’s.

I suspect the Moons will again be below the line and one the girls will be going home.

1 smauge { 02.12.11 at 8:45 am }

I can’t bare Tiffany. It’s gotten to the point where I have to fast forward through her.

2 librarygirl { 02.12.11 at 9:47 am }

smauge- I love Tiffiny! She is so young and positive ( and pre-show I thought I would dislike her). Michelle just seems sour all the time this season.
The Commando and the crying all-girl team makes for great tv.

3 smauge { 02.12.11 at 10:49 am }

Loving the Commando and his band of sooks! You just know he want to just say “Will you all just PLEASE. STOP. CRYING??”
If Michell mentions Greg’s elimination one more time I’m going to have to fast forward through her too. GET OVER IT! He was piking out at every opportunity anyway. I agree with the “weak link in the chain” theory.

4 seepi { 02.12.11 at 11:03 am }

I thought they were going to get Greg and bring him back – disaqppointed. MIchelle needs to move on.

And the girls in the black team need to get going, not just expect their blonde sister to do all the running.

5 Reality Raver { 02.12.11 at 1:58 pm }

Seepi – Interesting re: the black team. I am wondering who they will put up for elimination. The blonde one should be as she is motivated enough to stick it out at home. Plus I don’t think they would eliminate her as she is too thin to take out the title as it is always a super fatty who wins.

Smauge & library girl – I don’t like Tiffany’s freaking eating disorder, but it is a fresh face. As Shannon and Michelle are same old same old.

Also Smauge – agree who the fuck were they meant to put up for elimination?

6 davsimp { 02.12.11 at 2:56 pm }

I thought the losing team were due a punishment this week? No gym equipment and chinese food? Hello, am i missing something? As ninja tiff said, lets just run around this wide open space and climb hills, or something to that effect. There are plenty of outdoor workouts to be had without fancy gym equipment. Remember commando had his gals crawling through a prickle bush earlier on.

And where’s the catch with broccoli, prawns and steamed rice? A piece of piss compared to the poor black team when commando got given the arse for half the week.

7 Chris { 02.12.11 at 3:43 pm }

I used to Love Biggest Loser, but it isn’t the same these days.
They are always changeing things (4 trainers & 4 Families) come on…. I have recently been watching Biggest Loser UK on Foxtel, this is the third series I have seen, (they have been showing them all over the last 4 weeks or so, in the wrong order of course) and believe me there is no comparison. It is so much easier to watch, but instead of having people like the Commando’s role in previous years, they bring on Olympic sportstars, for instance if it is a swimming challenge, they bring in an Olympic Swimmer to give them tips, also sprinting, cycling etc; It makes it quite interesting, I’ve learnt a few things just by watching including how to correctly use the gears on a bike.

Anyway I think we are getting Tacky, they need to go back to the beginning.

8 smauge { 02.12.11 at 4:09 pm }

Could not agree less Chris. I was releaved to see them do something different with the show. I’d bored shitless watching the same old same old every year. No, scratch that. I WOULDN’T be watching it at all.
As for the chines food punishment – I’ve had received an order of chinese food and the had to WASH IT UNDER A TAP, I’d rather go to bed hungry. Tiffany has serious issues if she thinks that’s the best option!

9 librarygirl { 02.12.11 at 4:38 pm }

I did think the food washing idea was pretty odd.

10 Reality Raver { 02.12.11 at 9:06 pm }

Davisimp – I will be looking forward tomorrow to see what figures the black team pull now they have had the Commando for a week. I tend to agree the first week is where they are learning about workouts and then to have their trainer go is not good.

Chris – I must check out the UK version it sound interesting. Is it on Lifestyle You?

Smauge – Did you notice she also said from now on just get the prawn and vegetables, and ask for the omelette made with egg whites only…

Librarygirl – Agree

11 brain dead dave { 02.13.11 at 3:16 pm }

I was glad to see Jarhead blow the arm curling challenge. Alpha whale- not alpha male. No need to be cocky about being the thinnest lardar$e.