Only For The Strong Of Stomach – Scott Cam In Speedos

With news that The Block might be going to Melbourne for this years series, the host Scott Cam was taking in the delights of Bondi Beach this week.

He was papped in red Baywatch style swimmers. Only click on the link if you are a big Scott Cam fan or a sucker for punishment. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/scott-cams-a-hunky-chunky-chippie/story-e6frewz0-1226019325132

1 brain dead dave { 03.11.11 at 12:54 pm }

The link isn’t working for me…I had a bucket ready and everything.

2 Wurstsemmel { 03.11.11 at 1:08 pm }

Unfortunately, BDD, it worked for me.

RR., did you have to make me look? TRAUMATIC.

I note the Manu style choker too. Sadly, Scottie, it’s not working for you and will NEVER work for you.

3 sourkraut { 03.11.11 at 1:14 pm }

I wish this pretentious clown would just fade away!

4 Reality Raver { 03.11.11 at 1:32 pm }

BDD – If you are desperate cut and paste it, but probably not worth the effort.

Wurstsemmel – I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist

Sourkraut – I think if you watch any shows on Channel 9 you will see him.

5 brain dead dave { 03.11.11 at 2:29 pm }

I’ve seen it now,RR. Poor Scotty being hassled by the paps when he’s obviously trying so hard to blend in.

Even at leisure, Scotty’s always got his tools displayed.

There are some hideous close ups of Scotty on a new Mitre 10 ad.
All that time on the building site has left him with the complexion of a cane toad.

6 Well If The Hunks Does Come To Australia Scott Cam Won’t Be Starring In It | reality ravings { 03.11.11 at 3:21 pm }

[…] seem to be going from the ridiculous to the sublime on the blog today. This morning we had Scott Cam in speedos (this was not a positive thing), and now there is news that the UK are trying to foist upon us a […]

7 Sourkraut { 03.12.11 at 10:40 pm }

raver
like eddy everything that is a main part of the problem.