The Biggest Loser – Will Strategy See A Girl Win This Year?
After three weeks of not seeing The Biggest Loser here are a few thoughts on the show:
- Has Trainer Tiffany had some sort of collision with a spray tan bottle, she looks orange. Also again tonight she jumped on Jarrod and wrapped her legs around him. Note she does not do that to the girls. It think she should consider he is a 22 year old guy, I hope we don’t see any pixialated shots on camera.
- All the teams appear to be playing strategically, and the Moon’s are reaping from this. Clearly everyone doesn’t think they have a snowballs chance in hell in winning, as no one from that team has been eliminated.
- I think with everyone desperate to get rid of the strong players it will leave a lot of the females and one of them could take the title. I don’t have a problem with that as it is tougher for the women to win this game due to slower metabolism and not able compete as well as the guys in the physical challenges.
- However I hope the female that doesn’t win is Sarah Moon, I know she has had a tough life story, but she appears to have some sort of victim mentality, which means she perceives people are always seeing her in a negative light. This is getting tedious.
- Apologies for the crap pop psychology above, like that used by Shannon and Michelle Bridges on the show, hopefully there are trained professional off camera sorting these contestants out.
- I wouldn’t mind seeing Lara Westren win. But I don’t think she has a hope as they are only half way through and she must be only 10 kilos off her goal weight.
- What is the point of Commando making the Moon girls sleep on a yoga mat? So they can get a crap night sleep so they can’t train properly? Ridiculous.
- Also I thought the diet he put the girls on was pretty severe, which is fine for a weight loss competition, but he seemed to imply this is what they should be eating this daily for the rest of their lives.
- I was wrong about The Westren’s I thought they would be duds, but they have proved me wrong. They are powering along.
- Damien is still a contender, and it is incredible how big he still is, and he has lost at least 50 kgs.
- I have to say I think this is one of my favourite Biggest Loser season’s ever.
Who do you think is going to win at this stage of the competition?