My Kitchen Rules – Will Bella Be Making The Show R Rated Next Week?

Ok guys I know I ramble on about Commando’s six pack, Jeff Probst’s dimples, and Manu Feildel’s french accent, but here is one for you.

In next week’s episode on My Kitchen Rules there maybe a chance to see Bella’s bosom on the show.

As the remaining teams head to the Outback next week, Bella who has a phobia about flies and then one dives down her top.

Below is an excerpt on what to expect and I bet the camera man was having a field day.

Next week they will be cooking at an Outback Station on Monday night’s episode. On Tuesday they are cooking on The Ghan in a tiny train kitchen, and then on Wednesday the elimination will be held in Darwin. Also on Wednesday the competition is “rocked by unexpected events”. Cannot wait.

My Kitchen Rules  on Channel Seven, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 7.30pm.

1 Culinary Boner { 03.25.11 at 2:19 pm }

While I am all in favour of gratuitous bosoms all over my TV screen – ah, the fillums of 70s, Britt Ekland and Barbara Windsor – Bella’s puppies won’t hold a candle to Nigella’s ‘seasoned rack’ (to borrow a phrase from brain dead dave)

2 Culinary Boner { 03.25.11 at 2:56 pm }

Decided to risk the work monitoring system and open the clip for a view. As anticipated, Raver, you have oversold the amount of ‘bits’ revealed, especially in the case of Bella’s run-of-the-mill knockers. But her reaction is hilarious. You’d think a fuckin’ King Cobra had just slithered down her blouse. To channel my inner 15-year old, AWESOME.
Back to truth in marketing, where is that female equivalent of Commando you promised us guys? Maybe you need to trawl the ‘net to see what Padma’s been up to lately? I waits in hope.

3 Littlepetal { 03.25.11 at 6:27 pm }

I saw on TV that one team is quitting next week??? Any idea why and who??

4 AngelSN86 { 03.25.11 at 9:49 pm }

I couldn’t actually see anything, is that just me? The shot cut away as Sammy came over to help and only cut back as she was putting the shirt back up.

5 Oshada { 03.27.11 at 8:06 pm }

Esther and Ali were cracking up so bad… but I was badly let down by the description.

6 Chris { 03.28.11 at 3:28 am }

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder if Kane and Lee can cook anything other than Asian food. I realise she is Asian, but he isn’t. The Judges commented on Stefania & Daniela always cooking Italian, so they did something different, to prove that they could.
It drives me mad that they don’t seem to be able to cook anything else!!!! To me that is not a winning combination, you have to be versatile, that is the way to go, and they can’t even do a picnic with food that is not Asian!!! I’m not saying their food is not good, but it’s all the same…Asian. That tells me they are not that good at cooking anything else, hope they prove me wrong.

7 akris { 03.28.11 at 9:29 am }

I have no problem with them copying top chef challenges (since it is the best cooking chef in my opinion)… but i do wish Aussie cooking shows had at least SOME creativity.. every single challenge has been a top chef rip off so far…

8 Jasmin { 03.28.11 at 9:35 am }

Chris – Kane and Lee did cook Polish Duck a couple of episodes ago. It was cooked perfectly, but didn’t have a sauce so landed them in a cook off. (Don’t know if that is a good example!)
I think the difference between their team and Stefania and Daniela’s team is that Kane and Lee often cook really good Asian food , whereas Stefania and Daniela were tending to cook pedestrian Italian food and the judges wanted them to lift their game.

9 Wurstsemmel { 03.28.11 at 5:35 pm }

You forgot Phil’s eyebrow, RR. It might have well been raised if the footage had been a little more revealing.

10 Chris { 03.28.11 at 5:47 pm }

Phil???? Am I missing something Wurtsemmel?

11 Littlepetal { 03.28.11 at 9:22 pm }

Since this is called my Kitchen Rules, I don’t mind if they only cook one type of food like French or Indian etc. It is what they cooked in their Kitchen not like MasterChef. If you want to be MasterChef then you better know more about the different kind of food available.