Manu Feildel Just About Confirms He Will Be On Dancing With The Stars

Manu Feildel allegedly edited the latest edition of TV WEEK. And ladies don’t get your hopes up there is no naked centrefold of him and Pete in the middle, which is a pity as the magazine would have walked off the shelves.

However he just about confirms that he will be on the next season of Dancing With The Stars.

He said: “I can’t say anything [officially], but I’d love to do it, and if it happens, I’ll be very happy.”

However don’t expect to see a waxed chest in the first few episodes.

“I’ll have to work on my sixpack before I take my shirt off, I’m sure,” he laughs. “I have bits hanging out where they shouldn’t be!

But he does say if he gets to the final he will get his top off!

Will there be a Manu and Lara Bingle romance on set?  Or even better a flirtation with him and Brynne Edelsten. Now that would generate publicity on the show.

In news yesterday it was revealed Rachael Finch did not want her former DWTS and real life partner, Michael Miziner, pairing with Lara on the show.

News.com.au says it is because he has a history of hooking up with his dance partners. But what they don’t say is would Lara be looking for revenge after Rachael replaced Lara Bingle as the face of Speedo?

1 Wurstsemmel { 03.30.11 at 12:28 pm }

A naked centrefold of Manu and Pete??? That justs sounds soooo wrong.

If Manu hooks up with Laura (yikes), the only good thing that might come out of it is a leaked photo of Manu in the shower…

2 PollyB { 03.30.11 at 12:29 pm }

Oh blasphemy, Marvellous Manu & Bimbo Bingle? Please RR, I dream he is a man of some integrity! And flirting with Mrs Edelsten? Ugh, my eyes, my ears, seeing & hearing her and even a hint of facetious flirting by Manu. Words fail me, my stomach is turning. I do not appreciate this attempt at humour :-0

3 Reality Raver { 03.30.11 at 12:32 pm }

Wurstsemmel – LOL re: the shower shot.

PollyB – My apologies I won’t talk about a potential Brynne and Manu sex tape then.

4 Wurstsemmel { 03.30.11 at 12:36 pm }

Another thought….given the trend for merging couples names…..
would be looking at a MANGLE?

I’m sure Brain-dead Dave can up with a winner.

5 Reality Raver { 03.30.11 at 12:43 pm }

Wurstsemmel – I think MANGLE will not be beaten. You are on fire today.

6 brain dead dave { 03.30.11 at 1:35 pm }

Can’t top Wurstsemmel’s effort but humbly submit BINMAN….

7 Mia { 03.30.11 at 3:41 pm }

Manu is FAR too sauve and sophisyicated to give Bingle a second look.
Unless, given Lara’s love of the fake tandoori tan and her bill-like mouth, Manu mistake her for a plate of duck l’orange?

8 Wurstsemmel { 03.30.11 at 3:45 pm }

Mia…or should that be Miaou? ….Whatever, I love it.