Masterchef Australia Season 3 To Premier On 1 May
Good new for Masterchef Australia fans, the third season will be premiering on Sunday the 1st of May. I think we can presume it will be on at 7.30pm on Channel Ten.
It will be going up against the Logies, so it will be interesting to see the ratings.
Now what do we know about Season 3.
1. Donna Hay will have an expanded role as a mentor,
2. Expect to see a lot more of Matt Moran on the show,
3. This year the overseas trip is to Malaysia,
4. There is a food blogger on the show,
5. George Calombaris will mangle english,
6. Matt Preston will ham it up,
7. Gary and George will be much softer on the pretty girls, and
8. 90% of the contestants are hoping to get their own cooking show from their reality TV appearance.
Please feel free to add in what you think will happen this year on the show.
The Masterchef Australia website is also being rehauled.
The blurb says:
– Inspiring recipes to enliven your kitchen, with greater information on food.
– Expert cooking tips to help development your culinary know-how.
– Exclusive online-only videos and photo galleries.
– Promotions and competitions.
– Engagement with fans through both the website and social media.
Additionally, all your favourite sections will be back, bigger, better and more mouth-watering than ever before. Full episodes on Catch-Up TV, web-exclusive interviews, recipes from past seasons and of course the MasterChef Community Forums, where you can engage in dinner conversation with your fellow fanatical foodies.