The Biggest Loser – Are Lara and Leigh Having Issues?

Now this blog post is just an observation from tonight’s episode, but is Lara and Leigh’s relationship coming under pressure from being in The Biggest Loser House?

After Lara weighed in tonight she went over and hugged Sharlene, but did not touch Leigh. It was the same again after the hill climb and tread mill in the immunity challenge they barely looked at each other.

Maybe they were just having a bad day. It will be interesting to see what happens to them after the show.

In other highlights (or lowlights depending how you see it) – Tiffany looked like she was about to have an exorcism when she was training Meg tonight. Ok so Meg had put on 4 kilos but she had won immunity.

Sarah Moon had her usual meltdown on the treadmill. Seriously why is she not dropping more weight.

And finally Joe who expressionless and monotone to camera said how excited he was to have won immunity.

1 Sue { 05.03.11 at 10:53 pm }

There’s just something about Leigh; despite the weight loss I think he will still be a bit of a mummys boy. If Lara is happy to put up with that, then good luck to her.

2 Honeysnaps { 05.04.11 at 8:03 am }

I agree Sue – there’s something very mummys boy about Leigh. On another note, does anyone know whether the lump Leigh was seen with on his head after a boozy night was a souvenir from Lara 2.0 or Shannan or maybe was he trying to make love to the porcelain bowl by mistake. It’s about the same size as Lara 2.0!

3 Pasquillie { 05.04.11 at 10:16 am }

@Honeysnaps- the lump was from Leigh falling down stairs at the biggest loser after party. He had too much to drink obviously and couldn’t even participate in the group photo the following day.

I heard that since being out of the competition Leigh cheated on Lara at one of his DJing stints. I am not sure if they have split up though?

4 Honeysnaps { 05.04.11 at 10:43 am }

@Pasquille – Thanks for the update. I had a feeling Leigh would only need to sniff alcohol and be drunk after being locked away for 3 months. I wonder if they will photo-shop Leigh into the group photo or just list him as absent and put a small mugshot in the corner like they used to do in primary school. I can’t wait for the cheating story to hit the news stand! You heard it here first (Pasquille you rock!)

5 Pasquillie { 05.06.11 at 1:12 pm }

Well seeing as the show only just ended on TV the “love” and “marriage” stories are still coming out… but technically the show has been over for a few months! so who knows if they are really still together?
Neither have relationship status’ on their facebook pages, and leigh’s display picture is him with another girl? A blonde girl..hmmm.

6 James minus 63kgs { 05.06.11 at 7:46 pm }

It’s either Shannon/Lara or maybe a Joe/Rebecca Love triangle story that will be on ACA next week. Moreso a Shannon/Lara love interest, remember Ponton always saying to Leigh “Do you think your man enough to be with Lara?” haha ..

7 Nik { 05.07.11 at 7:48 am }

I just saw a current affair ad for Monday advertising ‘the love scandal that rocked the biggest loser.’ I wonder if the Shan, Leigh, Lara triangle is the scandal? Wouldn’t surprise me..

8 NicoleL { 05.07.11 at 12:44 pm }

At the finale it looked like there was chemistry between Leigh and Emma… No one seems to have mentioned that…

9 laraleigh { 05.08.11 at 5:48 pm }

Lara and Leigh are still very much together. They are both getting their qualifications to become personal trainers.

10 Grant { 05.08.11 at 6:49 pm }

its has to do with Joe and one of the “moon” girls…..ive been saying that since he gave her the immunity

11 Reality Raver { 05.08.11 at 7:45 pm }

I am with you Grant. Or it could just be Sharlene with one of the lighting crew. LOL

12 Brooke Fitzzsimmons { 05.08.11 at 7:54 pm }

I rekon Rebecca n Joe or Lara n Shannon the way Lara used to look at him made ME feel uncomfortable i could only imagine poor Leigh ..

13 sa { 05.09.11 at 12:52 am }

what about nate and meg they are always cosy together

14 Some random { 05.09.11 at 12:45 pm }

Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!! nate and meg, actually, let me change that, nate and anyone?????? How could you possibly do this to me!!!! I reckon the lara/shannan or joe/rebecca thing is A LOT more likely, especially considering joe said he was unhappy with his wife and that they might have got a divorce if it weren’t for the show. and also, @ Laraleigh is correct, they are both getting their qualifications to be personal trainers. and on top of that, if it was something to do with lara/shannan that would be a big turnaround from all the magazine articles about how leigh and lara are so in love. Anyways, see what happens tonight on aca. By the way, @ sa I hate you, how could you possibly say that, i am going to need some serious treatment to get over that comment!………………………………………………..Nate and Meg????!!!!!

15 anon { 05.09.11 at 3:12 pm }
16 Pasquillie { 05.09.11 at 7:56 pm }

I told you guys…. Yes you heard it here first a few days ago!!

Click the link below to read the full interview, but here’s an excerpt:
“What happened? She has told friends she believed Leigh may have “spent the night with another woman” since leaving the show, revelling in being “hot” for the first time in his life.”

17 Emre { 05.09.11 at 8:28 pm }

Shannan certainly gave the impression that he had the hots for Lara, but to be honest I’ve always thought Leigh might be Gay or Bisexual – He gives that vibe, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Joe and Rebecca wouldn’t surprise me either

18 Anonymous { 05.11.11 at 9:14 am }

Lara’s hot!! leigh’s a dumbass 4 letting her go and just bein a downright dick!! Lara’s deserves beta!!

19 courtsta { 05.30.11 at 9:05 pm }

leigh is hot lara is not