The Biggest Loser – Rebecca Moon Is Eliminated

Gosh tonight’s episode of The Biggest Loser was boring, but I think Wednesday night’s one should be a cracker.

Did anyone really believe Sarah Moon when she said she would not hold it against anyone if they sent her home? I didn’t. Especially when she cast cousin Kelli the side eye when she voted to keep Bec in the Loser house ahead of her.

I can just imagine Sarah confronting Kelli saying I have always been the one left out etc etc. Stay tuned for the meltdown on the treadmill. Also I am sure the producers have pressed the right buttons to get that response out of her.

There was some big numbers lost tonight by Lara. She lost 3 kgs. I am thinking she is not eating much at all, considering the other night she was giving herself a guilt trip about consuming a coffee and a muffin in 24 hours, resulting in a 400 calorie intake.

By the way Emma and Nathaniel both looked sensational with their weight loss continuing outside the house.

1 Oshada { 04.03.11 at 10:31 pm }

Emma does look quite the hottie now. Do you think Joe will make the finals?

2 Izobel2 { 04.03.11 at 10:43 pm }

The second joe goes under the yellow line he’s gone! My fave part was watching sharlene battling to get under the pile in the sand. Very funny. I didn’t believe sarah at all. U might b right RR about lara eating no food. I think lara is the most competitive person on there and kept sarah in as she sees her as zero threat
And agreed, emma and nat look fab, esp emma. Can’t wait til finale!

3 Sares { 04.04.11 at 10:03 am }

3 kgs at Lara’s size….. hmmmfffff, i would def say very < calorie intake so i hope she's now not bordering on an eating disorder.

4 Littlepetal { 04.04.11 at 11:57 am }

I read Sharlene’s blog on the Official website and she sort of think that she only lost 100g in the mid week weigh-in was due to her diet. What was different in her diet??? She had omelette for lunch instead of tuna !!!!!! and that is why she has a small weight loss.

Emma does look pretty.

5 davsimp { 04.05.11 at 1:06 am }

Two moons down, two to go. Wanker Joe will be next.

6 Emily Jones { 04.05.11 at 7:43 pm }

I really hope Joe doesn’t make the finals as if he does he would be in with a good chance to win and he does not deserve to win considering the way he schemed to get rid of his entire family, then crapped on about “how i’ve learnt how important family is” lol! what a hypocrite!