My Kitchen Rules – Bill and Alex Gone, The Semi’s Are Unfair
Considering the judges kept on saying the standard was so high with only good teams left, the team who won tonight really just made less mistakes then Bill and Alex.
However, I thought there were some pretty basic mistakes made by both teams.
1. The boys put huge chunks of beetroot into the oven and thought they would cook in 40 minutes. Obviously it was still rock hard;
2. Nick and Ann-Maree not seasoning the tuna;
3. The boys cooking a pork shoulder in the time they had, also cooking celeriac and potato together;
4. Ann- Marie not stirring the rissotto;
5. The boys adding too much sugar to the souffle; and
6. Ann-Marie and Nick thinking a blow torch would cook the egg whites.
7, Tobie gave a 6, Karen Martini gave them a 7, and Guy Grossi gave a 6. Manu and Pete gave them a 6.
The boys tanked, all the judges gave them a four. I thought Tobie Puttock teared up as he was giving the boys the score. Seriously harden up. Pete Evans was so scathing of the pork dish that he said he would not have served it. It nearly looked as bad as the raw lamb Kel and Ash dished up.
The boys were eliminated.
I thought the set up for the semi final’s was really unfair. There is going to be two separate ones, and who went head to head was decided by the pull of the knife. Of course Kane and Lee were stoked when they found out they were head to head with Ann-Marie and Nick. Whereas Stefania and Daniela will go against Bella and Sammi.
I thought there would have been challenges where one was eliminated Monday and another Tuesday, so I am a bit disappointed. What dod y