Marion Grasby Has Made Her Own TV Show

On the day of the Season Three launch of Masterchef Australia, I thought it apt to talk about one of the “winners” from last season, Marion Grasby.

She has her own range of thai sauces and cookbook coming out, and she also has produced her own TV show set in Thailand called Marion’s Kitchen. I have to say I am impressed with the production values. Fingers crossed it gets picked up by a TV network as it deserves to be.

Below is a link to it online, check it out and tell me what you think:

Marion’s Thailand – Arrival from Marion Grasby on Vimeo.

Also she is showing her media savviness by blogging about what happened behind the scenes on her website.

I will be at the Masterchef Australia launch and will be tweeting at @realityraver, unless I am having a “tete a tete” with Matt Moran or Gary Mehigan which of course I will record and post….

However, here is what we currently know about the show on this post done previously, scroll down the comments there are some hilarious ones like Pollywaffles.

1 davsimp { 04.13.11 at 5:50 pm }

She is very likeable isn’t she? Can’t see why a tv network wouldn’t pick this series up. Looks 100% better than some of the rubbish we are subjected to.

RR have a blast tonight. I hope you have got three hands – one for drinking, one for eating, and one to tweet your arse off COZ I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING.

2 Pollywaffle { 04.13.11 at 11:03 pm }

it could do with a really annoying auntie who keeps sneaking stuff into the pot just to keep up the interest levels …. Otherwise a little bit snoozie

3 brain dead dave { 04.13.11 at 11:34 pm }

Nigella’s Kitchen…Poh’s Kitchen…..Marion’s Kitchen…Boner’s already pointed out the one dimensional nature of the product naming in this game.

If Anne Marie and Nick had won MKR we could have had a show called Kitchen Bitchin’… or Anne Marie and Nick’s Babeque

4 davsimp { 04.14.11 at 12:49 am }

BDD, you forgot callumskitchen :-(

5 sourkraut { 04.14.11 at 2:16 pm }

OMG Its good news week.

6 Culinary Boner { 04.14.11 at 2:32 pm }

BDD I’m liking the idea of a Babeque – could be a fun ANZAC Day bbq game where you have to keep calling everyone “babe” but say it in that special way Anne marie and Nick do. Could the see the night ending with everyone sharing a Liverpool kiss.

7 brain dead dave { 04.14.11 at 4:30 pm }

Yes davsimp ,I forgot Callum though he was on The Circle the other day looking fresh skinned and packing a Justin Bieber haircut. He’s still got a pulse.

Justin Bieber is one of the worst offenders for the over use of “babe” and it’s variations in that awful song of his but I don’t want to be too harsh on him as I saw him bust his foot during a concert(on TV!) and he gutsed it out and finished the song.He ‘s got some balls.

8 Masterchef Australia Launch Party – The Stuff You Really Want To Know | reality ravings { 04.15.11 at 10:57 am }

[…] was not which I found unusual as I would have thought she would have used it as an opportunity to promote her TV show (yet to be picked up) to the mainstream media. Claire Winton Burn was not there, nor was Matthew […]

9 Dr T { 07.24.12 at 10:34 pm }