Reality Tidbits – Little Vignettes Of Gossip

In non-surprising news Altiyan Childs is looking like he is about to be dumped by Sony, and possibly by his manager as well. (Source: Sunday Telegraph)

Lara Bingle’s “boyfriend” Justin Derulo maybe coming to Australia this week. I suspect Lara planted this story herself. (Source: Sunday Telegraph)

My Kitchen Rules winner Bella and Sammy will go travelling rather then open their own restaurant. (Source: News.com.au)

Dog The Bounty Hunter bails out Nicholas Cage out of jail after his domestic violence charge. (Source: EOnline)

Apparently Reality Rocks the first ever reality fan convention was a dog. Scroll down link to see the video of it – it is funny. (Source: Reality Blurred)

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Taylor Armstrong, has lost a lot of weight. Apparently due to marital woes. (Sources: Daily Mail)

Paris Hilton has a new reality show called The World According To Paris. Don’t expect anything to profound. (Source: Daily Mail)

Snooki has lost weight but no one has seen a photo. (Source: EntertainmentGather)

1 kiiity { 04.18.11 at 9:53 am }
2 Culinary Boner { 04.18.11 at 10:23 am }

Finally, a mention on this blog of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Raver, perhaps you should do a piece on the iconic reality ‘stars’ and programs you have neglected over the years. E.g. Hulk Hogan’s ‘celeb’ wrestling show that featured Danny Bonaduce.

3 Mia { 04.18.11 at 11:08 am }

How will Lara cope, juggling her commitments as a professional groupie with her DWTS training?

4 reality raver { 04.18.11 at 11:17 am }

Kiiity thanks for the pic, I am also riveted by JWow’s boobs they defy gravity.

Culinary Boner – On a slow news day I will report on the Z list reality stars, rather then my usual d list.

Mia – who knows has she bought in Derulo to help raise her voting profile. I am starting to think Lara is going to have a hard time attracting votes, if she doesn’t dance very well.

5 Mia { 04.18.11 at 11:31 am }

RR, I reckon Ivan Milat would have a better chance of winning over the Australian public via DWTS than Lara will.

6 reality raver { 04.18.11 at 11:40 am }

Mia – her likeability factor is not high.

7 Shelsta78 { 04.20.11 at 10:56 am }

OMG – Taylor Armstrong looks unwell. I’m hoping S2 of RHWBH sees her getting rid of that idiot husband.

Personally on DWTS I’d like to put it out there now – PLEASE all vote to keep Manu Fidel on there – because based off the promo I don’t think we’ll see anything funnier for a VERY long time.

8 sourkraut { 04.21.11 at 1:52 pm }