Lara Bingle The Dancing Diva?

Well the blind item in Sunday’s paper has finally been revealed. It said a person from a dancing reality show has demanded their own make-up person.

Unsurprisingly it is Lara Bingle. The Daily Telegraph writes that Lara has requested the use of her own make-up artist Max May, instead of the Channel 7 make up crew.

It does not say whether she will pay for his services or Channel 7 will. She apparently is being paid $50,000 for her turn on the show.

I am starting to think Lara is going to be a very early casualty as this sort of diva behaviour is not going to endear her to the voting public.

In the battle of the blondes I think Brynne Edelsten will be the babe to come out on top.

1 Mia { 04.19.11 at 12:47 pm }

Since when did fake orange tan equate to a ‘natural nude’ look?

Sack the make-up artist and just invest in a sturdy paper bag, Lara. Actually, make it 2 paper bags – just in case the first one falls off.

2 littlepetal { 04.19.11 at 1:40 pm }

It is all getting into her head !!!! She still think she is the darling of the people. Move on. Before, because of her engagement to Michael Clarke, the people just endure her and she thinks she is love by everyone. I hope she will be the first one to go on DWTS. Call me bias.

3 brain dead dave { 04.19.11 at 2:37 pm }

It’s whether the make -up artist can dive down a toilet quick enough to recover her bling when things inevitably go awry.

4 PollyB { 04.19.11 at 2:54 pm }

Besides her mum, who tells this thing she is of any greater consequence to the scheme of life than anyone else? Who does she generate cash for? How does she do this? Why, why, why? Actually, ‘Mr Paparazzi’, Darren Lyons, apparently has Bungle as a partner in a cafe/restaurant he is re-jigging in Torquay. She’ll fit right in down there, not.
I know on previous posts I have denigrated Mrs Edelsten, but you know, *shock horror* I’d much prefer Manu flirting with that old fish cos I thing deep, deep, deep down under all that plastic a real, compassionate person might exist.

5 Culinary Boner { 04.19.11 at 3:00 pm }

Does she have the same rules as Nicole Kidman – no eye contact?? She should be on that WAGS show, not this.

6 Wurstsemmel { 04.19.11 at 4:42 pm }

As if we couldn’t have guessed….Blingle….totally overrated…by herself.

7 Kelly { 04.19.11 at 7:50 pm }

Erm I don’t believe I am about to defend the Bingle…. but here we go, I actually see her point, If she is going to use DWTS has a launching pad to her book about beauty/make up she would have to use her MUA on the show. they will doubt use pics of her on the show when discussing for the next 5 years, and if they use those pics in context about the book, we would be all up in her face, going her MUA didn’t even do that make up..

8 scruffnkelsmum { 04.19.11 at 8:46 pm }

unless it is her MUA writing the book, he/she doesn’t have to be in/on/over/under any of it………..the book, or this show!!!

PLEASE let Bungle be the 1dt voted off….PLEASE!!!!!!!!

9 Paul { 04.19.11 at 9:31 pm }

Don’t the public have a say in who gets knocked out on this show?

She won’t last 2 weeks if thats the case. Both sexes can’t stand her.

10 Fraggle { 04.19.11 at 11:17 pm }

I can see Lara being turfed in the first week and mrs edelston lasting for quite some time

11 Laura { 04.20.11 at 9:37 am }

I read that she is dating her hair/makeup artist… that may explain it.

Don’t understand all the Bingle hate!

12 Reality Raver { 04.20.11 at 10:00 am }

Laura – The make up artist is straight???