OPEN POST: The Biggest Loser Final

Do to recapping Masterchef Australia episode, I know I will be late watching The Biggest Loser finale.

So who will win out of Emma, Kelli, Sarah and Leigh? Also who will win the family prize?

Will Leigh and Lara live happily ever after? Will he propose to her at the finale?

Please give your opinions on the episode.

1 Sonia { 05.02.11 at 8:39 pm }

I cant wait to see who has continued to lose weight and who hasnt.

2 Izobel2 { 05.02.11 at 9:19 pm }

I’m guessing Leigh will propose but hope he won’t as it’s just too cheeseburger. I’m on chase-play on my recorder so I can skip all the re-hash shite!

3 AngelSG86 { 05.02.11 at 9:20 pm }

In an interview with TV Week, Leigh admitted to considering proposing at the finale but then decided it would be too cliched and he would rather an intimate proposal without TV audience watching.

4 Izobel2 { 05.02.11 at 9:34 pm }

Thanks for the update AngelSG86 I hope you’re right! So far I’m finding this years final NOWHERE NEAR as exciting as previous years as we’ve just seen all these guys a couple of weeks ago at home, and although they’ve changed a bit it’s not as drastic as usual!

5 brain dead dave { 05.02.11 at 10:24 pm }

I’m watching it here in SA with the mute on. Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me who wins? The We$trens are still weighing in here. Glad I can’t hear $harlene …the way she’s going off you’d think she’s bagged bin Laden herself.

6 Randmcnelly { 05.02.11 at 10:35 pm }

Sharlene won $20,000 for having the largest weight loss % of the eliminated and the winner is EMMA!!! with a percentage loss of 46ish%.

Not sure who the biggest loser family is yet.

7 brain dead dave { 05.02.11 at 10:45 pm }

Thanks Randmenelly. It’s still dragging on over here.

Trainer Michelle copped a lot of heat for her Logies outfit last night. She looked pretty strange again tonight.

All the whales look like they’ve had their teeth whitened…just makes $harlene’s stand out even more.

I guess the Duncans will be able to kick back and get on the booze again now. Have a nice life Jarhead .Goodbye.

It’s still going… Lothario Leigh still hasn’t weighed in yet.I’ll bale on this garbage and watch Footy Classified soon.

“I ‘ve got a big dilemna ’bout my Big Leg Emma uh huh

She was my steady date-’til she put on weight oh yeah (Frank Zappa)

8 PollyB { 05.02.11 at 10:58 pm }

I got so sucked into watching this that I’ve got half of Q&A to see tomorrow now. I’m onto Footy now too. What family won? What do they win?
Gotta say tho, they have all done really well. I reckon Meg and the shortest now blonde Moon are the most naturally attractive and look great. So does Sarah.
Sharlene was all over anyone but her husband when she won $20k. *Shudders*

9 brain dead dave { 05.02.11 at 11:07 pm }

Still haven’t announced winning family yet. Just weighing the Moons with three families to go yet.I’m watching Footy now.

Yep,they all looked pretty good(except for $harlene).

10 brain dead dave { 05.02.11 at 11:12 pm }

(Contains spoiler for WA)

The bloody We$trens.

11 littlepetal { 05.02.11 at 11:16 pm }

Duncans will be kicking Jarrod butt. He cost them to lose $200K !!!! Silly bugger. He just need to lose another 11kg and the Duncans will win the family prize + the bonus prize.

12 davsimp { 05.02.11 at 11:31 pm }

I can’t even watch the blasted thing yet. Got to wait till 10.30pm WST before I can catch it online. Booooo for Emma winning, never liked her. Do they show this crew say in six months or twelve months time? Be interesting to see who has kept the weight off and who has let themselves go. Off to google Michelle’s Logie getup now.

13 brain dead dave { 05.02.11 at 11:39 pm }

I think most of them backslide, the few who don’t will be brought back in future years as “Legends”. The show doesn’t support them afterwards,it literally chews them up and spits them out.

We may see them hawking Loser shakes and candy bars on TV while they’re still “celebrities”.

14 davsimp { 05.02.11 at 11:43 pm }

Funny you should say that BDD. The other night on the teev I saw wrinkly Bob, who I had never heard of till he appeared as a lard arse legend in this series, spruiking ads for some mattress company down South of WA. WTF???

15 PollyB { 05.02.11 at 11:56 pm }

Bloody We$trens is right. Glad I missed the celebrations.

16 Reality Raver { 05.03.11 at 1:02 am }

BDD – I was trying to think of a Osama Bin Laden line, but couldn’t do it. Laughed at yours.

Davisimp and BDD – Yes Michelle’s logies outfit matched her fake tan.

Polly B – do you blame Sharlene her husband looks as dull as.

Little Petal – Jarrod must be kicking himself, and his sisters him.

Randmcnelly – thanks for updating people.

Izobel2 – I agree really already knew what they looked like.

ANgel SG86 – I think they are holding out for a mag deal.

17 scruffnkelsmum { 05.03.11 at 5:35 pm }

she lost more than half her body weight, according to your figures, so shouldn’t her % be 53.62% not 46 odd %?????