Emma Duncan Wins The Biggest Loser
Emma Duncan tonight won The Biggest Loser season six, the second female to take out the title. She originally weighed 133.9kg and now weighs 62.1kg, having lost 71.8kg, 46.38% of her total body weight.
The Westren’s won the family prize of $100,000. Jarrod Duncan who seem to lose motivation on the outside probably cost his family the group prize and the extra $100,000.
Sharlene won the person who lost the most weight outside.
A couple of thoughts on the finale:
- I notice a lot of them when doing their final walk still walked like fat people;
- They were all transformed except for Greg Challenor;
- Leigh did not propose to Lara, however they are not stupid they will sell that story to a magazine when or if they do;
- Even though Damien has lost nearly half his body weight he still has a way to go;
- Commando rocked that tuxedo;
- Tiffany’s teeth were blindingly white;
- Michelle Bridges had a overload of botox in her forehead; and
- And it appears that Hayley’s choice of dress was controversial, I liked it however others did not like the Alex Perry outfit.
Also if you Leigh obviously was celebrating the Westren’s win with him emerging bloody and bruised after the party.