Beauty And Geek Star Tamika’s Violent Arrest

One of the “beauties” from last year’s Beauty and the Geek series has been arrested on the Gold Coast for public drunkeness.

However the story does not stop there, the arrest has now been referred to the Queensland’s Crime and Misconduct Commission as it is alleged the arresting officers were violent and abusive.

Nine MSN reports:

Beauty and the Geek runner-up Tamika Chesser has alleged police officers shoved her head into the footpath and told her she dressed like a “slut” when they arrested her for public drunkenness in Surfers Paradise last week, according to the Courier Mail.

The 20-year-old Ralph swimwear model admitted slapping an officer during the incident, but said she snapped at the “wrongful arrest”.

“I was angry, I was upset, I was scared (and) I slapped the police officer. That’s how some people react when they’re so emotionally upset,” she was quoted as saying.

Chesser denies she was drunk and said that up until slapping the policeman, she had done nothing wrong.

She said she was trying to call a friend to pick her up when three police officers confronted her and said she was going to have to come with them.

“They twisted my arm around to my back, put my head into the ground and shoved it down,” the Mailreported.

Ms Chesser said the arrest was “scary and humiliating,” adding that she was not a threat to people and such violence from the police was not necessary.

She also claims police told her that her dress was too short.

“I didn’t know it was against the law to wear a short dress,” she told the Courier Mail.

She spent the night behind bars and was charged with assaulting police, resisting arrest and public drunkenness.

The reality TV star is seeking legal advice ahead of a court appearance on May 12.

That is hilarious she actually slapped the police officer and she is admitting it to the media.

1 Culinary Boner { 05.05.11 at 12:58 pm }

“The 20-year-old Ralph swimwear model admitted slapping an officer during the incident”

What a Slapper!

2 jord { 05.05.11 at 2:27 pm }

I ifn it hard to believe that you would be just soberly minding your own business and the police would come along and arrest you. Not only that but its Surfers Paradise, virtually every girl out at that time of night would be wearing a short dress/skirt, the police would have been run off their feet.

3 Jeb { 05.05.11 at 3:03 pm }

and here I was thinking that we’d never hear of her again. As jord said – a bit hard to believe that she was just arrested for minding her own business.

Methinks she’s got at least one zoo shoot left.

4 Sourkraut { 05.07.11 at 12:18 pm }

Jord
Are you joking? Never heard of QLD police making wrongful violent arrests?????????????????????
Raver
Cant remember which one she was. As long as it wasn’t the pneumatic one how about a picture for the boys (out of ralph) to make up for the one of that snooty pommy mole that you had on earlier.

5 jord { 05.08.11 at 12:16 am }

Sourkraut, are you joking or do you honestly think she was just innocently standing about? Maybe in the late 60’s and 70’s the QLD police got about wrongfully arresting people but last time I checked it was 2011…

6 Secret { 05.15.11 at 3:33 pm }

I have been to many party’s and have witnessed tamikas crazy partying ! Last party she was at she was that drunk she was fighting random girls for no reason at all and tried to bottle one of my mates ! She is crazy and her mum is even more mental !

7 D:-))))) { 07.19.11 at 9:53 pm }

U r a very sad person that went out with Tam and u abused her in many ways as we all know who u r. Your full of shot that knows that she has never treated people like that u fool

8 Lilly { 07.19.11 at 10:00 pm }

We all know Tamika and your full of it!!!!!! I have known the family for years and you couldn’t get a better family so your are the( Crazy One) that needs help that she wouldn’t take your shit anymore so get over it

9 Ash { 11.15.11 at 2:12 pm }

All you guys are wrong for judging this girl, u wern’t there so u didn’t see what actually went on. N plenty of police officers have done this this is how f* up our system is. Watch accurrent affair tonight. You’ll have a different insight of what happend as all the violence is caught on tape. Never judge a book by it’s cover!!!!!

10 Reality Raver { 11.15.11 at 2:26 pm }

Ash – I wonder if the Qld cops are going back to the days when Russ Hinze was Police Minister.

11 JD { 11.15.11 at 8:53 pm }

Critics can contact me to tag along for a nightshift as a paramedic and see the crap we put up with like this.
Every person who has tried to kick, bite, punch and sometimes using a weapon against me always seems to claim their innocence.
Being intoxicated in a public place IS an offence and had she not be apprehended and been assaulted or hit by a car like many do then the police would have been nailed for failing in their duty of care.
Frankly I am sick of being in a job where I am treated like shit by people who demand on the utmost royal treatment.

12 Daniel Bonatti { 11.16.11 at 8:51 pm }

This happened to me , I got arrested at home by NSW Police , the charges were dropped I got a solicitor after a complaint to the NSW Ombudsman . My solicitor Palmieri Law Firm 02 49614111 did a claim against Police and got me a substantial sum of money.

13 Daniel Bonatti { 11.16.11 at 8:57 pm }

My friend the Electrician left the Pub he had lots to drink(the Pub wasn’t RSA) he had only to walk 2 metres of footpath to get to a Taxi. Yes the NSW police arrested him before he got to the Taxi for drinking.

14 Hj:-)) { 12.20.11 at 3:04 am }

We stay down on the Gold Coast and witnessed things what the police do to people that really did nothing wrong!!!! And a young girl at the beach but my partner wouldn’t let me and our friends help as we would of been bashed!!!! It is so sad that it makes it bad for the good police!!!

15 Drew { 02.14.12 at 12:56 pm }

she was pretty hawt, but shes young, dumb & full of umm… hmm lol, I wanted to find out if tam & michael got together after, guess not. oh well.

16 Michael P { 09.13.13 at 8:55 am }

Blast from the past now Drew, but no, we didn’t.
I’m just a washed-up former TV star looking up old posts about me 😛 Hahah