Natalie Bassingthwaite The Fourth X Factor Judge

In one of the worst kept showbusiness secrets, thanks to  Luke Jacobson gibbering, it is now confirmed Natalie Bassingthwaite is the fourth judge on The X Factor.

She is one of two new judges/mentors to be on the panel this year. Mel B aka Scary Spice is the other one. The other two judges returning from last year are Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian.

Luke Jacobson is also returning to the hosting role.

This is not Natalie’s first time on a reality TV show, she was the host of the Australian version of So You Think You Can Dance.

For more information on The X Factor go to the official website. Or follow Natalie on Twitter @nataliebassing.

1 bella vita { 05.06.11 at 12:31 pm }

scraping at the bottom with the Bass

2 Bec { 05.06.11 at 1:14 pm }

I think you mean Luke Jacobz?

3 Culinary Boner { 05.06.11 at 1:16 pm }

What happened to Sharon Strzelecki?

4 Dakota { 05.06.11 at 4:33 pm }

Hey I love Nat Bass & Luke Jacobz, I think this year is going to be 10x better than last year. Especially because all the judges will care, put the time in for their contestants and not drag the focus away from the show. I miss Nat on SYTYCD Oz – and hope Nigel Lythgoe keeps up his campaign to get the show back on the air somehow. But then again, I was one of 3 people who watched Popstars Live with Luke Jacobz and actually liked Miranda who came 2nd haha. (The postie came 1st – Kane)

5 Sooty { 05.08.11 at 9:35 am }

Wrong place to post this – but so every time one of these nutbags has a long punctuation-free blather about what kezza did or how shezza is a top whatever, they are going to come up on the recent posts list – which defeats the purpose of it – and yet one can no longer read the fascinating diatribes because this particular blog section has gone ‘private’?

6 PollyB { 05.08.11 at 9:41 am }

The ‘Murky’ post seems to have disappeared. Hopefully those commenters have too.

7 brain dead dave { 05.08.11 at 3:31 pm }

This is slightly off topic,too but for Biggest Loser watchers tomorrow night on ACA there’ll be a segment on love scandals in this season just finished. I wonder if it’s Shannan/Lara as speculated here? Wouldn’t surprise me if Joe/Michelle etc.

Nat Bass was standing next to me in a music shop a couple of years ago. Hard to recognise without the hair extensions and heels .Very diminutive. I’ve liked her way back when she was Izzy in Neighbours.

8 Alana { 05.08.11 at 10:32 pm }

Ugh, I can’t stand Nat Bassingthwaite. I find her so fake and annoying. What experience does she have in the music industry that is proficient enough to be guiding anyone else? Her voice was completely auto-tuned in the Rouge Traders and on her solo album. As far as I’m concerned, she’s pretty damn talentless apart from the fact that she’s good-looking.