Masterchef Australia – Gratuitous Footage Of Hayden In Speedos

Unlike me I know you cannot wait to see Hayden in his budgie smugglers tonight on the Masterchef Australia episode on Cronulla Beach. Here is a preview.

Or for those who are big fans of his and may just want to keep on pressing replay.

I reckon Chelsea could have given him a run for his money if she was still on the show and put on a g-string bikini.

I am working on my sausage/chipolata jokes already for tonight’s recap…

1 littlepetal { 05.25.11 at 3:30 pm }

This is not a cooking show anymore. Alana, Ellie and Erena should be serving in their bikinis!!!

Standard of competition has gone south. Sausage challenge is a joke.

2 littlepetal { 05.25.11 at 3:35 pm }

This is not a cooking competition anymore, Alana, Ellie and Erena should be serving in their bikinis. Standard of competition has gone south. Sausage challenge is boring

3 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 3:37 pm }

It’s all about the cocking tonight.

The bombarding teasers are saying that tonight’s challenge “will be a beach”.

4 EH { 05.25.11 at 3:46 pm }

Masterchef is all about cooking, right, right??? RR, I seriously can’t wait for your recap with sausage and speedos jokes! The episode will be even better if Tony Abbott (Dee Why is his local beach too) is going to be the guest judge. In the glory of his speedos of course.

5 Culinary Boner { 05.25.11 at 3:58 pm }

Is there an inpromptu of Karen Martini in a g-string as special guest judge?

6 Reality Raver { 05.25.11 at 4:05 pm }

LOL BDD I think my blog post tonight will be just cut and pasting peoples comments from today’s masterchef’s blog posts. I have not stopped laughing.

EH – You know now I won’t be able to not put in a Tony Abbott quip tonight.

Culinary Boner – surprisingly Nigella in her Burkini has not shown up

7 Culinary Boner { 05.25.11 at 4:24 pm }

Surely Hayden’s not going to disgrace himself by packin’ just a chipolata in his sluggos? Reckon them nylon y-fronts ‘ll be burstin’ at the seams with the cumberland sausage his mum gives him to slip down there.

8 Sourkraut { 05.25.11 at 5:01 pm }

Love to see Jooliar in a burkini too raver. Wotta ya like with photoshop?
On second thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Anyhoo, hope you are not going to make cocktail jokes!
Boner
ya gots it all wrong. According to Oz bush poet laureate, one K B Wilson esq. Ya gotta stick a pertater in yer bathers. But this idiot will put it in on the wrong side!

9 TMC { 05.25.11 at 5:17 pm }

Couldn’t he off stuffed sand down his pants, would of saved the embarresment.
Guess He will never becalled Hungry Jack or BurgerKing like me, cause it takes two hands to handle my Whopper…………………………

10 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 5:23 pm }

This could be one of the very lamest Ma$terchef eps ever broadcast( I know that’s a huge call) and Ch 7 are really laying down the gauntlet with their Shirley Bassey impersonator plus the Bon Scott clone on Au$tralia’s Got Talent. $uch a lucky country.

I did find a fun reality show on the ABC called Outback Kids .I’m salivating for the next ep of it like ol’ Jowl$y for a bone marrow risotto.

11 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 5:33 pm }

The girls could try to pin a few macarons on Goldilocks and make a cockembouche.

12 Khun Del { 05.25.11 at 6:07 pm }

surprised they didn’t film this at Cockatoo Island

13 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 6:24 pm }

Tonight could be the night “Horse” Hayden produces his signature dish-Turkey Slaps.

14 davsimp { 05.25.11 at 6:31 pm }

Well someone hurry up and do the cock in van gag. The show will be starting soon.

15 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 6:34 pm }

George will need to be restrained lest he tries to play “hide the sausage” with some of the younger amatas.

16 Sourkraut { 05.25.11 at 7:34 pm }

weaners on the menu

17 Sourkraut { 05.25.11 at 7:35 pm }

Sounds like a monumental cock-up

18 Sourkraut { 05.25.11 at 7:42 pm }

STOPPITT
Sun (shinelollypopsetc) just said she wants to do “pork” sausages Great shades of Chevvy Chases european vacation!

19 Anthony { 05.25.11 at 9:21 pm }

So underwhelming indeed. We saw everything in the promos. Could have done well with some butt cheek. If Underbelly has no qualms, why should MasterChef?! Our naked bodies are natural. They cook with phallic ingredients all the time!

20 Shelsta78 { 05.25.11 at 9:54 pm }

Best part of tonight’s show?

Appearance of Crazy Kate in the Schweppes ad.

That’s me done until they get down to 5 or so – it’s just too crap to keep watching at the moment

21 littlepetal { 05.25.11 at 10:02 pm }

What a boring episode tonight. Where is the cooking? Just see people running around and lots of shouting. I think the producers should be sacked!!! No wonder many people think MKR was better. Even my aunt (who is an amazing cook and in her late eighties) prefer MKR. She watched every episode last year.

22 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 11:03 pm }

Hark! These people can cook sausages and even onions.

I hope no nippers were harmed during this appalling ninety minutes of viewing hell. Surely a putrifying pattie or salmonella snag was on the cards.

Re the Gelati …hey ,it was the scales fault!

23 Pollywaffle { 05.25.11 at 11:14 pm }

If Hayden was a women he’d be doing tampon ads

24 KC { 05.25.11 at 11:30 pm }

I can’t help it. As much as I like the cooking on Masterchef (when it occurs), Hayden was HAWT. I was squealing I am ashamed (okay not that ashamed) to say :)

25 brain dead dave { 05.25.11 at 11:32 pm }

I was wondering if tonight’s stripoff has anything to do with his delusions about future TV work. His Mickey Mouse ammunity pin was twisted sideways tonight,it looked like an “E”. What an awesome secret weapon he was.

26 Masterchef Australia – It Wasn’t About The Cooking Tonight | reality ravings { 05.25.11 at 11:47 pm }

[…] commenter Brain Dead Dave made a comment earlier today on blog post Masterchef Chef – Gratuitous Footage of Hayden Quinn In Speedos that this episode was going to be all […]

27 sourkraut { 05.26.11 at 8:37 am }

Little Petal
I agree, MKR was much better even though the wrong team won. Far more interesting characters and cooking
I’m giving up on ma$terfarce for 3 weeks.
Hooray say the adoring crowds