Project Runway Australia Season 3 Preview

Good news for Project Runway Australia fans, with news the third season will kick of on Monday July 4 on Arena TV at 8.30pm.

There is a whole new cast. The show will  be hosted by Megan Gale, with Alex Perry as mentor.

I don’t know how Alex Perry is juggling his workload, as Australia’s Next Top Model is currently filming as well. He also has his fashion design commitments and last week I read he was designing an apartment complex in Brisbane.

Fashion designer Kirrily Johnston is a new judge, as well as industry expert Jarrad Clark.

Clark’s experience spans working with the major creative heads in fashion, Australia and worldwide, as the Global Event Production Director of IMG Fashion.

And we have the names of the contestants.

Five designers from New South Wales; Anthony AllarsDylan CooperJohnny SchembriNerida Bourne and Rachael Perks, four designers from Victoria; Claire Hocking,Craig BraybrookGabrielle Stephens and Matcho Suba and three designers from Western Australia; Anna McEachranAmanda McKenna and Timothy Godbold will battle it out for first prize.

Also expect to see Collette DinniganCamilla FranksDannii Minogue and  Carla Zampatti, as guest judges.

Cannot wait – this is one of the best Australian reality TV show produced. By the looks of the preview it looks like again the production values are high.

Also if you know any of the contestants email me or make a comment and tell us about them.

1 Miss Piggy (MelbaToast) { 05.25.11 at 1:43 pm }

Woot! I love Project Runway…it seems to have been a long time between drinks for the Aussie series tho.

2 Shelsta78 { 05.25.11 at 4:58 pm }

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love this show
I love Megan Gale
I love/hate Alex Perry

Kirrily Johnston is tops too – should be interesting to see how she goes as a judge, she’s been a challenge judge on Top Mole before I think from memory.

I’m looking forward to an ‘expensive’ July.

3 Gillian { 05.26.11 at 3:58 pm }

Thank goodness this is back on. I loved the first season!!! We should have plenty of homegrown talent to make this into an annual show.

4 justin holt { 05.27.11 at 12:13 am }

Thanks a lot for the video. I like Project Runway TV Show. This is mine favorite show.

5 Colls Bolls { 05.27.11 at 10:03 am }

Love love love love love Project Runway but we don’t have Foxtel anymore. I’m going to have to watch the episodes on-line (can I do that? I don’t remember).

6 Christie Anne { 05.30.11 at 10:52 pm }

Who sings the backing song and whats it called? I love it haha. Looks like a great season too.

7 Christie Anne { 05.30.11 at 10:55 pm }

Wait, I answered my own question.. XZIBIT FT YOUNG DE – RUNWAY WALK.

I googled runway walk lyrics and it didnt come up, so i went onto youtube and looked through comments and found it :)