Vlog – Has Masterchef Australia Become The Claytons Cooking Show?

This the second of my new vlog casts, and the good news is the sound and mouth is in sync this week as I moved onto imovie.

Topics discussed Masterchef Australia on whether it has become the Clayton’s Cooking Show the cooking show you have when you don’t have a cooking show. The Amazing Race Australia, The Block, Project Runway Australia, and The Real Housewives.

1 Heyw00d { 06.01.11 at 5:07 pm }

Woo-woooo, RR – you’re quite the fox! Love the vlogs.

2 PollyB { 06.01.11 at 5:37 pm }

Like these vlogs RR, thanks. :-)

3 littlepetal { 06.01.11 at 10:24 pm }

Keep it coming RR. Did I see a Kitchenaid Mixer in the background?

4 BenSmith { 06.01.11 at 11:09 pm }

I find it hard to take too much away from someone preaching on the can.
I’m not sure if the show or this vlog makes me cringe more!
It’s reality TV… stop being so judgemental and you might just enjoy it. After all, I don’t judge you for filming and posting a video sitting on the loo!

5 bella vita { 06.02.11 at 1:54 am }

Love the red tiles!

BenSmith: RR has provided me years of laughs and entertainment through this blog.
The great thing about Aussies is the ability to have an opinion…free speech….whether you agree or not….
Isn’t that why we all watch reality TV? To judge people, pick on them, laugh with them…pick our favourites? Thats why I love this blog…to see the differences of opinions.

RR does this for enjoyment..not for profit or anything else. Cut her some slack….you don’t have to agree with everything she says, but don’t bag her out either! And going by the kitchen appliances in the background and the double windows…it clearly isnt a loo.

6 Wurstsemmel { 06.02.11 at 11:58 am }

You remind me of Emma Thompson.

7 Injera { 06.02.11 at 5:09 pm }

Love it – I hope you’re wrong about Mo and Mos’ chances in TAR, but unfortunately I think you are spot on.

The Real Housewives franchise is one I haven’t ever even dipped into and I think I’ll continue to do that.