SPOILER: Matt Preston Puts Spoiler On His Facebook Page

If you don’t want to see a spoiler stop reading now.

TV Tonight reports Matt Preston wrote on his Facebook page, that Hayden wins another immunity pin.

Matt who must not be watching the episodes in real time on TV, wrote:

On the page he says: “So Hayden now has two Immunity pins. Do you think he should be able to give one away? He’s a nice guy, but maybe not that nice hey? :)

TV Tonight confirms Hayden does win another pin. Injera in her recap of the Chang episode may be right, Hayden does go head to head with the work experience kid from the work canteen.

1 JaniceG { 06.20.11 at 2:41 pm }

This showed up in his Twitter feed, too, much to my annoyance

2 Susan { 06.20.11 at 2:45 pm }

He has removed it and now posted this:

Good to see so many people are following my posts so closely…and apologies for the confusion. Hayden has immunity this week, if he wins the cook-off he’ll be making history with two immunity pins. But will he? You had better be watching MasterChef this week to find out!

3 muppy { 06.20.11 at 2:52 pm }

Hahaha so funny. I’m intrigued as to when the filming is done and to when it’s aired. Does it catch up in the end?

4 shez { 06.20.11 at 2:57 pm }

that’s ridiculous. the work experience kid from the work canteen?

5 brain dead dave { 06.20.11 at 3:03 pm }

Why do I get the feeling that Hayden could wipe his ar$e on a piece of toast and be given an ammunity pin? He’s Ch 10′s golden goo$e.

6 Lily { 06.20.11 at 3:11 pm }

He might as well be given the Masterchef title now.

Then again, I’d rather him win then someone like Ellie or Sun.

7 JaniceG { 06.20.11 at 3:38 pm }

Yeah, nice try at CYA, Matt, but too late now. The tweet I saw said clearly “Hayden now has two immunity pins” with no ambiguity whatsoever, and asked whether he should be able to give one away. I bet Ch 10 is going to crack down on Matt’s social media posts after this.

At least if Matt was going to screw up this way, he did it for an immunity challenge rather than an elimination challenge, which would have been much more annoying.

8 NT Kate { 06.20.11 at 3:39 pm }

How could he not be the golden boy – he is the only one who can actually cook consistently, doesn’t wilt under pressure and looks like a reasonably attractive normal person! Plus he carefully avoids attacking his teammates or self-indulgent emotional appeals in his voiceovers…

9 EH { 06.20.11 at 3:40 pm }

For the record, I won’t be watching if the final is between Hayden and Dani.

10 littlepetal { 06.20.11 at 3:41 pm }

Hayden challenge is againstg guest chef, Vincent Gadan. He has to cook a roast pork but I am not sure whether he was given a recipe or not.
My other question is I know these challenges are plan ahead but is the kind of cooking plan ahead. Is it by coincidence that it is Hayden against the chef or just Channel Ten always want to do a MC first. Just like having a female winner last year in The Biggest Loser.

11 EH { 06.20.11 at 3:48 pm }

The guest chef is a pastry chef and he has to cook a roast pork without recipe.

12 Thomas { 06.20.11 at 3:54 pm }

So does Matt Preston get confined to a hotel room for the rest of Masterchef?

13 smauge { 06.20.11 at 4:18 pm }

I wonder if he’ll use this one?

14 littlepetal { 06.20.11 at 4:26 pm }

That challenge is set to give the contestant the immunity pin. Would rather be like last year when Adam has to cook against Aaron to get the pin.

I think want to know when they decide how the immunity challenge be done. After they know who the contestant is?

15 RarelySeen { 06.20.11 at 4:53 pm }

Masterchef is edited by noggins, is Matt Preston fighting with Gary & George? I wish Gary & George would do a performance piece like Gilbert & George but with food.

16 NT Kate { 06.20.11 at 5:27 pm }

If this is true, hard to see how Hayden can’t make it into top 2 (unless of course he continues to not to use his pins!). Ten more opportunities for elimination to go for him (given he is exempt this week). So far he hasn’t gone into elimination at all for his own dishes; if he can keep up that run that cuts the opportuniteis in half, to the team challenges. Five opportunities to go down, two pins!

Mind you, presumably at some point one or other of these idiots will actually prove able to cook something, and as the biggest non-contenders are eliminated he might actually cook something in the individual challenges that puts him into elimination…

17 KC { 06.20.11 at 5:58 pm }

This totally confused me for a sec and I was thinking, why is this news Hayden already has two pins. Until I realised its only Monday and the immunity challenge is tomorrow. Aha, spoiler alert :)

I’m hoping for Michael and Hayden to get to the finals so Hayden getting two is awesome. I hope Michael doesn’t get out tonight T___T

18 littlepetal { 06.20.11 at 5:59 pm }

You will think he is a sure bet to the Top 4

19 Thomas { 06.20.11 at 6:05 pm }

I think he should trade one of those pins for a razor..

20 fairybreadgirl { 06.20.11 at 8:58 pm }

Just came across this article (MORE SPOILERS)
but I can’t tell if it happened last night real time or in the episodes we are up to – more room for return contestants methinks

21 Cecilia { 06.20.11 at 9:14 pm }

Frankly, if his relationship isn’t stable enough to withstand being apart for four and a half months with weekly phone calls, he should reflect on how strong the relationship was to begin with..

22 james { 06.21.11 at 9:36 am }

The producers have already chosen which two are battling it out in the final show, I feel sorry for those of you who think this show is a cooking competition? The only REALITY is that this is TELEVISION.

23 Masterchef Australia – Hayden Wins Another Immunity Pin | reality ravings { 06.21.11 at 10:29 pm }

[...] so the Matt Preston Facebook message where he said Hayden got two immunity pins was a furphy. See post on that here. He said on twitter tonight: @dashleighdee It wasn’t a spoiler but an error corrected 1hr [...]