Masterchef Australia – The Odds For The Top Twelve

Thanks Paul again for doing this – I agree I have no idea who the favourite is, but I am still backing in Michael.

Over to you:

Hmmm – don’t really know who is the favourite now.

Michael has had a poor few weeks and his temperament is looking a bit fragile.

Hayden seems to be thriving as the weeks go on and looks a very strong competitor. Billy also could be a smoky.

From the girls, Alana still seems the strongest with Kate next best. Danielle, Dani and Ellie all seem to make too many mistakes to go all the way whilst surely Sun is not much longer for this competition.

$4.00 Alana

$4.50 Michael, Hayden

$8.00 Billy

$10.00 Kate

$17.00 Peter

$21.00 Danielle, Dani

$26.00 Ellie

$61.00 Mat, Kumar,, Any Other Competitor

$81.00 Sun

1 Anthony { 06.24.11 at 12:50 pm }

Do they mean:
$4.00 – The blank of wood?

2 Culinary Boner { 06.24.11 at 2:08 pm }

Why isn’t George’s mum on the list?

3 Gen2 { 06.25.11 at 12:41 am }

Dani is a loudmouth, good at getting more than her share of media time. And she’s an ok cook. But I notice – she constantly undermines her so called ‘friends’.always ‘me, me, me’. Sure they love her on screen she,s a – great self publicist. but she has screwed a few people out. no mistake. What’s with this “0h,she’s so cute.,,,” crap?

4 Thomas { 06.25.11 at 1:59 am }

How has she screwed people up? I do think they’re giving her too much screentime, but so far it’s the bad cooking of the contestants that’s been their own doom.

5 Crabtech { 06.25.11 at 1:29 pm }

Actually Dani helped Kate on the food court challenge. Actually you a very healthy ego and belief in yourself if you want to win.

6 Sooty { 06.25.11 at 2:03 pm }

People seem to dislike Dani for being optimistic and an extrovert (and she has no control over how the editors use footage of her, at elast she has something to say). I like her. I also like Sun, who people seem to dislike because she is pessimistic and an introvert. I would place both Sun and Kumar higher up on the list of my personal odds.

7 EH { 06.25.11 at 7:23 pm }

I still reckon either Michael or Hayden will win. Michael is a strong cook but Hayden has pin. None of the female contestants are strong enough to take the crown.

8 Karen { 06.26.11 at 12:43 am }

Gen2’s got it right, Dani is quite the manipulator, she plays a good game. A lot of people dislike Dani for her false positive outlook, and self-serving extrovert nature. My inkling is that she wins it, After a few weeks of belting Michael’s psyche, look out Hayden, you’re next in the sights.

9 Lewis { 06.26.11 at 4:07 pm }

Huh she wouldn’t have helped Kate on the food court challenge. You guys are paranoid.

10 Emma { 06.26.11 at 4:58 pm }

Dani helped Kate inadvertently though… It was more like she forgot they were on opposite sides momentarily, got a bit bossy then realised her mistake. She even said to herself, “why did I do that” or words to that effect.

I don’t mind Dani, she’s good value and a good cook but there’s no denying she’s self serving. I mean hey, a lot of people who do well in life are like this realistically.

And yeah, the show itself is manipulative. They pounce on and show any perceived personality flaws which might interest or annoy people (Ellie’s flakiness comes to mind for example).

11 Andy { 06.26.11 at 6:00 pm }

Duh it’s a reality show for god’s sake. of course they’re all self serving.