The Block – Everyone Is Running Out Of Money
All teams appear to be running out of money, so I don’t know what they are going to do next week. The teams have their vouchers but that is not going to pay the tradespeople streaming through the houses. I am presuming their will be a cash injection this week, otherwise teams won’t doing anything next week.
A few thoughts about the episode:
- Polly and Waz have managed to renovate a master bedroom and ensuite for $3,700. How?
- Whereas Josh was coping with a $6000 tiling bill, that seems a bit extortionate. Keith the foreman suggests he renegotiate we didn’t find out the outcome of this;
- However I was on Team Keith in his fight with Josh. There were plumbers there that needed to access an area, and he couldn’t be bothered moving the plaster boards, and then blamed it on Keith for being disorganised;
- Katrina and Amy cushion with the cockatoo on is not good. I will be interested to see what the judges think.
- Also Katrina and Amy do spend a lot of time shopping.