The Block Houses Are Open For Inspection

If you are interested in seeing The Block houses or in fact buying one of them. From tomorrow they are up for inspection. However be warned they are expecting thousands.

I will be hiring a coffee cart and flogging off lattes to the people in queues waiting to get in to have a sneaky beak.

Go here to check out the houses. They are the first four on the page. Interesting that Josh and Jenna with the real estate agent are plastered on their main photo. Not a bad strategy as at this stage they must be the favourites.

Which house do you like the best?

UPDATE: TV Tonight writes The Block houses will go up for auction on 20 August and the final episode will be screened on Channel Nine on 21 August.

He also writes The Renovators will be going with live auctions.

1 Miss Piggy { 07.29.11 at 9:03 pm }

Interesting that none of the ads show the kitchen/lounge room – don’t want to pip the post I suppose (or the producers are not as dumb as masterchef’s in terms of bloopers and spoilers)! I think all the houses look good…I probably like the styling of Josh & Jenna the most…I wonder if they’ll stay together after the show (they fight A LOT)!

2 Reality Raver { 07.29.11 at 9:06 pm }

Just read today Josh wants to marry her sooner rather than later.

3 HR { 07.30.11 at 12:48 am }

I read somewhere that the kitchens are featured in “Home & Garden” magazine…& ACA did a story on them too?!?

4 Lisa { 07.30.11 at 2:31 pm }

The frontage of Katrina and Amy’s isn’t very nice, I do not like their style at all. I think the best house so far is Josh and Jenna’s. Hate them all you want but they’ve got a great sense of style and I hope it’ll pay off.

5 Rocky { 07.30.11 at 2:46 pm }

Does any0ne but Josh and Jenna have a chance with all the public relations the show does for their property? When you more or less laugh at all the other properties six days a week nightly what do you expect everyone to favor?

6 Rhubarb Whine { 07.30.11 at 6:16 pm }

…”However be warned they are expecting thousands”
I should think so. Hundreds of thousands, in fact. Otherwise a very shonky reno job indeed!?

7 Rocky { 07.30.11 at 7:41 pm }

If J&J do marry after the show that would be the quintessential case of getting what one deserves.

Talk about a couple ignoring the warning signs.

8 PollyB { 07.31.11 at 1:00 pm }

J&J’s has the best street appeal. Rod & Tania’s looks good but that front door is so out of place. The sisters just looks bizarro, all the aspects don’t gel, especially that plant stuck in the middle of the yard.