Jack Vidgen Received Death Threats On His Facebook Page

Seriously when will these death threats on Facebook end. Australia’s Got Talent favourite Jack Vidgen has had a death threat via the popular social media site according to the Daily Telegraph.

The article states:

Police were alerted to death threats made against the 14-year-old, tipped to win the AGT grand final tomorrow night, on his Facebook page.

NSW police would not release details of the Facebook page and said they would investigate if a formal complaint was made by a member of the Vidgen family.

I mean seriously the kid is 14 years old he doesn’t need this stress. Yesterday in the Herald Sun Nikki Webster advised Jack to go overseas for his career as she thinks there is too much tall poppy syndrome here. Maybe she is right.

1 brain dead dave { 08.01.11 at 1:03 pm }

Watching little Jack is a death threat in itself- a danger of dying from boredom.

The precocious little brat from Toddlers and Tiaras has had death threats ,too.

2 Julie Goodwin sucks { 08.03.11 at 1:24 am }

Seriously…
What is so special about Jack ‘Celine Dion’ or Jack ‘Delta Goodrem’ or Jack ‘Whitney Houston’ or Jack ‘Widgie’ Vigden?

This little fake, mummys boy, with his mummy styled, blow wave dried, poncy hairdo, totally ‘so gay’ clothing, whitewashed fake upper front teeth and – wait for it – sick song selection is mediocrity.

When this drip sang a Whitney Houston number in his pansy voice, you could see his mummys boy persona and little suckhole-like, choir vocal chords channel his mothers appreciation of music! Mummys catalog of musical wonder is of the Whitney Houston type and most likely Susan Boyle, so no wonder Jack ‘Widget’ Vidgen sings this syrupy, sugar sweet, housewife, superspecial, menopausal crap!

When his hairdo – well, more appropriately – hairdont was referred to as of the Justin Bieber type, I laughed myself sick.
Comparing this joke of a bland, booofster to Justin Bieber?! Really? What? Next, will they try to compare his clothes to Lady Gagas fantastical fashion costuming?

No?! Wait… maybe Jack is really a master puppet product of Simon Cowell. Why not? He has been signed to Phony… Sony.
Maybe he is really a Delta Badrem hybrid clone or her love child.

3 Tom { 08.04.11 at 8:00 pm }

LOL @ Nicki Webster. No, try NO TALENT syndrome hun.

4 brain dead dave { 08.04.11 at 8:09 pm }

I’m mindful of the death threat to music that little Jack and his kind represent.

5 Anonymous { 04.19.12 at 11:50 am }

What the HELL is wrong with all of you? Seriously, your lives are that bland that you have to critic a 14 year old! Ya know, that much hate says something about YOU….boy crush maybe?

6 Anonymous { 06.24.12 at 4:19 am }

Jealous much?!

7 LOLers { 07.13.12 at 3:58 pm }

its funny how the anon fag posted twice
it must be jacks mum becuase thats the only person who could like that little tard

8 Melinda { 08.13.12 at 4:42 am }

I personally think he sounds great 😉 Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and this is MINE!

9 Anon { 08.19.12 at 10:33 pm }

Melinda… are you perhaps, really Jack Vigden… or are you like Vigden too, Adele?!
Seriously, Jack Vigden is a better singer/dancer/performer than Timomatic?!
Yes, his whiter teeth say so!

10 Alex { 10.04.12 at 12:01 pm }

Hi julie goodwin sucks, what is so special about you? Are you making tons of money like jack is? Your life is comparable to that of a fruit fly buzzing around annoying others and your own opinion matters not compared to the amount of fans that he has. You are going nowhere in life. Basically what I am try to say is that you can shove all of those shit hole comments that you possess right up your ass. You may takes those out when you are just as or more successful than he is. Thank you :)

11 FUCK ALL YOU CUNTS { 01.15.13 at 6:50 pm }

SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE CARES

12 brain dead dave { 01.15.13 at 7:33 pm }

Tough day at kindy? You’re in need of a nappy change.

13 Georgie { 01.15.13 at 8:03 pm }

#11 – ditto.

14 MPW Overrated { 01.25.13 at 9:23 am }

Listening to and Looking at Hack Widgie is…

like listening to Susan Boyle impersonating the Chipmunks

and watching a Carson Kressley futile attempt to ‘Queer Eye For The Straight Guy’ a Rock Hudson clone.

As for comment #11…
Yes, all the c__ts will be shut up indeed because Hack Widgie could not entice them to open because his manhood (does he have any…) doesn’t favour c__ts, it favours … he is GAYYYYYYY!!!

15 brain dead dave { 01.25.13 at 10:34 am }

By the way , Golo…they’re called vocal cords . Idiot.

16 Andy { 04.01.13 at 4:03 pm }

We all know that jack is gay.. But it’s his choice when he is ready to come out.. So until then we can’t say anything.. Good luck to him I say 😉

17 brain dead dave { 04.01.13 at 4:17 pm }

I’m not sure if he’s gay and couldn’t care less but you only speak for yourself “Andy” and not “We” when you say “We all know”.

18 Anonymous { 06.08.13 at 7:19 am }

Ok…
People who say that they hate one direction or jack vidgen or Justin briber ect. You don’t know hat they have gone through you do t know who they are. You can’t say anything without knowing what has happened in their past or who they are you need to know that when you post hate about that person you could potentially hurt them in many ways and you would not like it if someone did or said that stuff about you and people who say “oh I hope Jack Vidgen dies in the car accident very slowly” why?, why would you do that? What is the point in doing something that you would not like to be done or said back to you and Please DON’T say “oh Jack Vidgen has destroyed the songs of others because no one is making you listen to him. You don’t need to listen to him you can listen to millions of others trust me but seriously don’t give people hate because you have NO idea WHAT SO EVER what they are going through or why try are that way. I am so sick of people posting hate about people that they don’t even know. I am saying this from experience i know how it feels to have people give hate to you and they dont even know what you have gone through to be the way you are.
Jack Vidgen, you don’t need to listen to them they have no right to write that hate about you, I mean I absolutely love you and when I got my pic taken with you Christmas last year at the carols on the beach in surfers paradise, that changed my mind about everything and you have inspired me to do what I believe and keep trying until i get it. This is the reason why I am writing this and after having a extremely close family friend go through leukaemia i broke but then you came along and you changed my perspective about everything. !! :)

THANKS :)

19 Jack Vidgen -Yes I am- for those who don't know it is his song ;) { 06.08.13 at 7:30 am }

Please stop all the hates seriously dont you have any thug better to do that to hate someone? I am pretty sure you would be able to do something more interesting and more non- hate than this. Just leave him alone he has done absolutely nothing wrong and no one is makig you listen or look at him you an only you Can make that choice so leave him alone!!!!! 😉

20 Georgie { 06.08.13 at 11:36 am }

Who’s Jack Vidgen?

21 Loving you !? { 06.09.13 at 7:27 pm }

He won Australia’s got talent 2011 :)

22 U dont even know { 06.11.13 at 4:26 pm }

Fuck you all !!! If u want to think that I ahead but you can go get fucked