Has Ricki-Lee Coulter’s Weight Loss Killed Her Career?

Ricki-Lee Coulter has been one of the few Australian Idol alumni’s to have a long and diverse career after the show. However has the very spunky Ricki-Lee killed her career and potentially her endorsement deals by losing 25 kgs.

In fact the only deal she has left is with a shape wear brand.

I like Ricki-Lee so I hope she does continue her media career. Her new manager should consider trying to get her on Celebrity Apprentice which Channel Nine has confirmed they will be producing next year.

(Source: Herald Sun)

1 brain dead dave { 08.05.11 at 1:59 pm }

Props to RLC for losing the weight. I thought it would have taken a Cold Chi$el to get it off.

2 akris { 08.05.11 at 2:11 pm }

No, i think her being a sell out has ruined her career… i think it’s the amount of exposure she has that is just based on her weight… plus on year she’s going on about beautiful curvy bodies.. now it’s all about weight loss…

Plus her stint on radio probably didn’t favour her.. she’s great in small doses of hosting but for 2 hours in the morning.. boring! She was trying too hard to have interesting stories .. which were neither interesting or funny… so glad she’s gone from my mornings.

3 Culinary Boner { 08.05.11 at 2:28 pm }

The Boner used to stand to attention for Ricki-Lee.
‘fraid the new lite version doesn’t have the same effect.
*flop, dangle, flop*

4 Perfect10 { 08.05.11 at 2:35 pm }

Gone way too far with the weightloss and she looks ridiculous. She was different in the first place because she was a curvy woman in showbiz which seems very rare these days. Now she’s just like everyone else giving into the weightloss pressure. Mediocre move.

5 TMC { 08.05.11 at 2:44 pm }

Nothing a good amount of Pies and Donuts won’t fix

6 Reality Raver { 08.05.11 at 2:44 pm }

Also I think her schtick is more girl next door as well rather than glamour puss. I should have put a photo up of her for my male readers, considering they have to put up with pervy commentary all the time from me.

7 Scarecrow { 08.05.11 at 2:47 pm }

all for health and looking good but she was roaring hot back in the day. 25kgs is extreme mate. when you read about the trainer bf being behind all this drastic weight stuff its no wander.

8 brain dead dave { 08.05.11 at 2:49 pm }

DMC from a rider for a four song $10,ooo gig she did a few years ago here, RLC’s big fav was Champas and potato chips.

Pink limo…I don’t know if that makes her a glamour puss?

9 Shallow { 08.05.11 at 2:55 pm }

her head is huge now! her face is almost unrecognisable. totally weird move she has made doing this. she just doesnt suit the whole bony body thing. she was born with god damn sexy hips, chest and a backside. dont go denying nature gurl.

10 smauge { 08.05.11 at 2:57 pm }

She lost me when she started bragging about her weightless a year after telling the world she was proud of her curves. I think she lost a lot of women then. I felt like she lied.

11 Culinary Boner { 08.05.11 at 3:30 pm }

Am I reading here that her trainer boyfriend is behind this?
This is just a reverse manoeuvre of the jealous guy/girl who feds their attractive partner chips and cakes to make ’em fat so no one else will try to go ’em. But given Ricki-Lee’s curves were what made her hit the red-zone of Drool-o-meter, he’s just gone the other way and made her as attractive as… well… Michelle Bridges. Liz Hurley’s obviously also onto this caper with Warnie. *scratches head* Hang on, what am I saying? Was Warnie ever attractive? *scratches head* Then how come he’s fucked more women than I’ve shaken hands with? Ah, bugger it, I give up.

12 Culinary Boner { 08.05.11 at 3:32 pm }

ACA need to ask Robert Crumb his opinion on this matter.

13 brain dead dave { 08.05.11 at 4:05 pm }

RLC always had a great hourglass figure as opposed to the Julie Goodwin keg or wine barrel style. This gym junkie boyfriend is probably a loser, not appreciative of what he has..and her great ass-ets.

Warnie will look like Mickey Rourke when Liz has finished getting him upholstered/renovated from a larrikin into a mannequin.

14 Scarecrow { 08.05.11 at 4:13 pm }

Culinary Boner, mate you read right on. every time i dare to read the reasons behind these charades, she is ramping him up. at least he’s making some moula i guess? Yup, michelle bridges is spot on for comparison. the coultmaster is heading into that chick-bodybuilder territory now. its all over. i dare not look again at the fear she will be representing oz in the next commonwealth games in a lightweight division.

15 brain dead dave { 08.05.11 at 4:20 pm }

Maybe she’s just into him for his horizontal bars.

16 smauge { 08.05.11 at 6:23 pm }

Is Liz responsible for Mickey Rourke’s looks? Dear god! Get out now Shane, before she comes at you with a knife!!

17 Fides { 08.05.11 at 7:21 pm }

Who does she think she is? Sophie Monk?

18 Reality Raver { 08.05.11 at 9:37 pm }

I am glad someone raised Shane Warne, I had been desperately trying to work out if he HAD been on a reality show. I know his wife has but it would have been tenuous.
Warnie looks like an alien. Foul, foul, foul

19 Culinary Boner { 08.07.11 at 11:47 am }

Have now seen the offending pics. She’s on her way to becoming Tanya Zaetta *barf*

20 Culinary Boner { 08.07.11 at 11:50 am }

Oh, and saw new-look Warnie in a tux in today’s paper.
Wouldn’t look out of place in the coverart for Trans Europe Express.
Is Liz going to get him to change his name to Ralf or Florian?

21 Amy { 08.07.11 at 11:37 pm }

Karma chameleon. After dumping the Young Divers and her husband plus the next few male dalliances…

Maybe she is a victim to that Holyweird fad – ‘Anorexia Famousa’.

22 smauge { 08.08.11 at 7:08 am }

oooh Florian Warne – I like it!