Four Weddings – These Weddings Cannot Be Real

Where do they get these brides from? They cannot be real. In fact someone tweeted me to say Ingrid was trending on Twitter. Quite a feat for a person who is on one episode of a TV show.

The episode was all Ingrid a bridezilla who had an opinion, usually negative about everything.

Ingrid seems like a complete Bridezilla and was having a venetian style wedding. She was very peeved when she realised Belynda (no that is not a typo) was having a magician as well.

First up was Tamika’s wedding. She was 21 years of age. She is a receptionist by day and a country and western singer by night.

Tamika’s dress was like a dress on my daughters Barbie dolls. However Barbie does not have the 17 inch high tiara to accessorise with. Her bridal party consisted of about 100 people. Ingrid who considers herself a classy girl thought it was “bogan city” and that was before the wedding even started.

Ingrid also thought she looked like a tranny. One of the reasons Tamika must have gone on the show was to try and promote her singing career. Quite cannily to ensure she got her singing into the episode she sang to her husband the wedding vows. Ingrid who is apparently a song writer thought it wasn’t a well written song.

Kathleen also thought it was a bit bogan, and that was interesting coming from someone who is a bit bogan herself.

She also thought the reception room was like her granddad’s shed. Personally I liked the venue, though the food looked ordinary.

Ingrid’s wedding was quite nice. All the girls liked her dress and the car. However there was very little warmth from her to the groom.

She was another one who decided to sing badly. Hopefully she won’t have started a trend.

Belynda (yes that is not a typo), was having a Mission Impossible theme. She is a bingo caller. She got braces on her teeth to straighten them prior to the wedding.

She did look lovely. Ingrid was having difficulty finding something wrong with the wedding. One criticism was the fish was too fishy, also she thought the magician tricks were joke store ones.

Kathleen is 23 years old and is studying to be a primary school teacher. She said her groom was a bit of a bum. She really had nothing good to say about her partner. She was paying $3000 for her dress and it didn’t really produce a moment. I was perplexed that she was sitting in the reception room complaining the wedding was 30 minutes behind schedule, why didn’t she go out to the bar where her guests were.

Karl appeared to not have much input into the wedding, as he did not like soup which was the entree, nor did Kathleen know that he didn’t like soup.  I doubt this union will last.

The winner of the honeymoon was uncontroversial it was Belynda from Newcastle who won.

1 suziwong66 { 08.24.11 at 1:34 am }

oh lordy, tonight’s ep was a doozy. LMAO

I got serious gaydar from Ingrid’s hubby…can’t see this one lasting long even if he isn’t gay; where do you start with the things wrong with this couple judging by the wedding & reception??? I hope her hubs is happy to let her have centre stage..coz if he wants to be happy in marriage, he’ll have to toe the line.

I really liked Belynda’s wedding. nice gal, nice hubby, nice venue etc And she looked lovely in her dress. A nice simple stylish wedding…they didn’t need the helicopter; their heartfelt vows were enough of a show stopper.

Whilst Tamika’s dress was a tragedy, her reception looked like a hoot was had by all.

Kathleen…where do you start???? boy oh boy oh boy! She might not have been the youngest of the brides but gawdy she was the most immature. Ok, so the hubby might not be the catch of the day, but she’s not prime seafood either…a bucket of prawns in the hot midday sun perhaps??? That Kathleen was representative of both SA and pre-service primary teachers made me rather uncomfortable to say the least. I can’t see that union lasting either…far too immature.

2 seepi { 08.24.11 at 7:13 am }

Kathleen’s comments to her hubby ‘suck eggs, we’re married now’ as they still stood at the altar were scary.

3 Leighbee { 08.24.11 at 9:34 am }

Oh Kathleen, as a proud South Aussie I was rather embarrassed to be associated with you…such a tragic bogan. I particularly loved her groom (nice slipknot t-shirt dude) and his disappearance during the photo’s to hit up the bar (always important), plus his pause during the vows to think about his answer. Now is not the time to make jokes my friend….
Ingrid came across as a total biatch, she looked like she was ready to vomit bile when she saw that Belynda (Really?? Your parents named you Belynda???) had won.
I’m a massive fan of the UK and US versions of this show and so far this year the local version hasn’t let me down.

4 Catherine { 08.24.11 at 1:23 pm }

Hi All,

Does anybody know where i can Get or Attempt to find Ingrid’s Purple Cocktail Dress She wore to Kathleen’s Wedding?. i am in Love wth it !!!!

5 Kathleen hater { 08.24.11 at 2:31 pm }

Yeah I fired Kathleen from her last job for stealing , her now husband is a cheater , and they are as bogan as they cone

6 Amy { 08.24.11 at 4:01 pm }

Why, oh why, would any male want to get hitched to some of these bridezillas/bitches/control freaks/cows/morons will remain a mystery.

Have had a few man friends tell me that after watching the bridal antics of the bridezillas on Four Weddings… that they would never tie the knot. Apparently, the fellas come across too many control freaks or female Hitlers already, so why bother attaching to one like Supa Glue. Have to agree.

7 par3182 { 08.24.11 at 4:31 pm }

This is the institution they want to save from the gays?

8 Reality Raver { 08.24.11 at 8:46 pm }

Par3182 – they need to legalise gay marriage just so there is even more people to go on this fabulous show.

9 Buzz { 08.24.11 at 11:35 pm }

I only just found this show. This was my first ep. I am so excited for what is in store.
I never knew bogan bridewars could be so freaking FUNNY!!
Kathleen and Ingrid give the fair sex a terrible reputation :(

10 Izobel2 { 09.18.11 at 3:48 pm }

Oh my goodness, just watching four weddings uk on foxtel. There’s a nude wedding! Makes the oz version a bit boring now doesn’t it!!

11 Reality Raver { 09.18.11 at 11:33 pm }

Izobel2 – oh that does sound like it was so bad it was good…

12 Vanessa { 10.06.11 at 8:15 pm }

Karl and Cathleen are real, Karl works in the Central Markets and really married.

13 Hmmm { 07.30.12 at 5:10 pm }

The American version is about 50x better. No one complains all day, that’s for sure.

14 Amber { 09.05.13 at 11:10 pm }

Ingrid & Tamika are no longer married. Saw that coming. Tamika was too immature & Ingrid is a control freak with major issues & hubby had no back bone.

15 bubka { 02.15.14 at 5:05 pm }

@Amber- Apparently Kathleen is also no longer married… The episode has a 75% divorce rate! I know I expected one of them would divorce, but 3/4 before 3 years of marriage? Wow