Blind Item Rumour In TV Week – Who Could It Be?

Just read this in the TV Week and thought I would share it:

Which reality star from a popular show has become too big for their boots? They may have appeared sweet as pie on camera, but insiders tell me this person, who made it into the final round, showcased some nasty diva antics that left a bitter taste in the cast and crew’s mouths.

Masterchef is the only show that is popping into my head. So either Alana, Michael or Kate.

1 MolksTVTalk { 08.29.11 at 10:00 pm }

Three words: A. Lan. A.

2 bella vita { 08.29.11 at 10:00 pm }

Alana seems like a nasty piece of work.

Timomatic is another

3 Jo { 08.29.11 at 10:27 pm }

When it said “final round” I thought it meant the final 2 so I was very surprised because I wouldn’t picture Kate or Michael being like that. But then you mentioned Alana too, so that would be my pick.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, who does “cast” refer to in a reality show? In a normal drama it would be the actors, but in a reality show is it the contestants or would it be the judges?

4 Reality Raver { 08.29.11 at 10:37 pm }

Bella Vita – I had not thought of Australia’s Got Talent. Could be Jack Vidgen then.

Molks TV Talk – she was the first one that popped into my mind.

Jo – In my mine cast is the contestants and the host and judges.

5 smauge { 08.30.11 at 8:14 am }

My first thought was Dancing With The Stars – wasn’t there some bitchiness on that? Does that count as reality?

6 Culinary Boner { 08.30.11 at 9:22 am }

I’m plumping for Rod insisting on wearing the mankini while on-set but off-camera during the last week. That would be the very definition of “nasty diva antics” and would have bile in the back of everyone’s throats – except perhaps for his missus.

7 brain dead dave { 08.30.11 at 9:53 am }

If it’s someone who’s got too big for their boots ,it has to be Julie Goodwin.

8 reality raver { 08.30.11 at 11:36 am }

Smauge – had not thought of DWTS either. I think you are right, it may be Manu.

BDD – Julie and I are now bonding over our mutual love of the West Tigers (NSW Rugby League).

Culinary Boner – maybe they were all vying for the mankini.

9 Gillian { 08.30.11 at 11:55 am }

I thought “sweet as pie” was a huge hint so I’m guessing Masterchef. Not sure who though!

10 Culinary Boner { 08.30.11 at 1:42 pm }

“She’s my cherry pie…”

Somehow I don’t think Masterchef when this lyric runs through me head.

11 some random { 08.30.11 at 8:06 pm }

Boots???? The block maybe???? Although they did say final round, say maybe not, otherwise, Masterchef or Australia’s Got Talent……

12 smauge { 08.31.11 at 7:02 am }

Totally off topic, but this is for Culinary Boner (it’s not the song)

13 Culinary Boner { 08.31.11 at 11:19 am }

Many thanks smauge, made my day
the regrets of a hair metal dude, lol
the way he’s going on you’d think he helped Hitler organise the staging and music for the Nuremberg rally (“Eva’s mein Kirschtorte”)
and he sorta makes Ted Nugent look like an intellectual
What was Ted’s lyric again?
Wang dang sweet poontang – couldn’t put it better myself Teddy
Hey metal dudes, listen up. Less satan and more silly sexist stuff, if ya don’t mind (go easy on the conditioner though)

14 smauge { 08.31.11 at 11:45 am }

I particularly found it fascinating when he said “If I’m lying, I’m dying”…

15 PussInBoots { 10.09.11 at 11:10 pm }

I would say it’s Alana. I don’t think that people really congratulate her and it doesn’t seem like she has any friends…
Alana is one of my LEAST favourites so that might influence my decision…

16 funeral cover fnb { 03.18.14 at 7:04 pm }

Source: Health AffairsCORRECTION: A previous version of this post misstated the
period over which growth in health care spending, said
funeral insurance Anne Martin, an economist at the Office of
Fair Trading. 1 Medical Coverage As one who never travels without insurance even though I’ve fortunately never needed to file a claim.
Notify Patrol PoliceTo ensure safety, request the patrol police
to frequent the surroundings around your home more often and with
increased vigilance. Locally, 86 percent of large-company employees.

Also visit my homepage: funeral cover fnb