Andrea ‘Storm’ Kaden Has Just Turned Fifteen – Her Parents Need To Parent

Well the sensation for all the wrong reasons from The X Factor last night Andrea ‘Storm’ Kaden was actually fourteen when she auditioned for the show earlier this year. She turned fifteen last month.

In a previous blog post I queried whether she was actually that age as on a model website it said she was 17 years of age. That page has now been pulled down. Did her parents know about this? I suspect they did.

These parents seem to be fully complicit in Storm’s quest for fame and fortune and as they said they had spent $100,000’s dollars on her career. Maybe they are wanting to recoup some of their funds by allowing her to work at Hooters.

I find all this very disturbing. Even Miley Cyrus wasn’t this precocious at this age.

They seriously need to start protecting her daughter as there are vultures out there and they are circulating. Regular commenter Smauge nailed it when she tweeted me and said she reminded her of Mandy Smith. Mandy married Bill Wyman when she was 16 years of age. She also sent me this link to an article on Mandy who now says she was far too young and vulnerable at that age. Dear Mr and Mrs Kaden please read it.

Well Storm is certainly on her quest to finding fame, as today she is the name on everyones lips.

If you want to see her singing Fireworks by Kate Perry here she is singing it on her YouTube channel.

Also her claim of getting a LA Music award appears to have some validity as I found this on YouTube as well. She is 12 here.

Max Markson must be pissed off he is tied up with Celebrity Apprentice as I bet he would love to sign her up to his agency.

1 Kaylen { 08.31.11 at 3:33 pm }

Hmm. Lip-syncing – which there isn’t anything wrong with, at all. A brief look through other videos shows that’s a prevalent trend.

Listening to the track only.. hmm. It’s hard to say, but there’s just something.. off.

Could be auto-tuning, could just be wrong affects added in post-production, or even just equipment being used incorrectly.

I don’t know, and I’m not speculating. Just wondering if anyone else is hearing it, or if my hearing is off. πŸ˜‰

2 Reality Raver { 08.31.11 at 3:36 pm }

Kaylen – I suspect auto-tuning. However had to stop watching because of the sexy pouting.

3 smauge { 08.31.11 at 7:48 pm }

You’re right RR, this has Max Markson’s stink all over it. There is definitely something up with that first clip. She sure didn’t sound like that on the show. I suspect auto tune too.

4 brain dead dave { 08.31.11 at 9:00 pm }

It’s Rortotune.

5 maddy { 08.31.11 at 9:50 pm }

its called nerves .. learn to to put your self in other peoples shoes and stop dissing this girl shes finally blooming into what she wants to be how cruel of you to try and take that chance away from her. btw she is not 12 in firework lol andd ive seen her sing she is fricking amazing!

6 someone who thinks you are a heartless barstard { 08.31.11 at 9:54 pm }

to the creator of this page, i thought you had to ask before trying to ruin someones musical career?

7 Kaylen { 08.31.11 at 11:13 pm }

Uh, wow.

A) friends, b) family, c) “Storm”, or d) ch7.

Either way: crazy. :(

8 Jack { 08.31.11 at 11:39 pm }

She doesnt do it for me,

9 brain dead dave { 09.01.11 at 12:02 am }

Blandrea doesn’t need any help ruining her alleged musical career.
Her fame chasing parents have sunk $100,000 into her and she sings flatter than a shit carter’s hat.

10 smauge { 09.01.11 at 6:51 am }

Maddy and SWTYAAHB – You go on a nationally televised talent program, you open yourself up to critisism. If you can’t take, don’t get up there in the first place.

11 Reality Raver { 09.01.11 at 7:08 am }

Maddy – she is 12 in the LA Music Award clip as it was put on YouTube in December 2008.

Someone who thinks you are a heartless bastard – I don’t have the power to make or break anyone.

In this blog post I think I am more having a go at her parents. I am disturbed that in her quest for fame and fortune they are allowing her to be sexualised so young. And yes I have seen photos online, I take it Storm wants to be a model as well. Also the fact her age on the model website was 17 was something her parents must have known about.
What was the point of the model website for men to oggle?

12 Marepoppin { 09.01.11 at 9:37 am }

Looking forward to the Renovators recap RR…. No one fights on the renos recaps, no crazies over there!!

13 Culinary Boner { 09.01.11 at 9:38 am }

BDD, spot on. Flat, off-pitch and egged on by delusional parents, who’d be better off buying Greek Government Bonds.
As a rock pig -slash- classical music snob mongrel, I just lurve these pop schlock caterwauling shows. Every year they stab deep into the heart of the pathetic Australian and global pop music industry. But like the musical zombie that it is, it just keeps shuffling forward devouring the brains of its fans. Keep buying this shit up everyone, Simon Cowell needs more cashola for the bigger and better pec implants he’s day-dreaming about. In this environment Storm deserves to succeed.

On the Hooters issue, I can’t stop thinking about the South Park parody of the wholesome values of this frat-boy chain, when Butters spends all his pocket money on the waitresses at Raisins ’cause he thinks they love him – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raisins_(South_Park).

14 Link Time – Robert Downey Jr. to Be a Father Again | Herbal ReMedies { 09.02.11 at 6:02 am }

[…] Discussing The X Factor contestant Andrea β€˜Storm’ Kaden’s age – Reality Ravings […]

15 elidavid { 09.02.11 at 6:00 pm }

she waas shit she proably is 17, looks way to ld to be 14. Dont know why they gave her a second chance no one else got one.

16 michael healea { 09.03.11 at 12:51 am }

Storm Kadens parents were ripped off by a Los Angeles ex big wig producer who delivered nothing and bankrupted their family. So no wonder they resorted to Hooters (good job actually) and X Factor for a chance at fame. Isn’t fame what people seek from that show? I admire her boldness. So their money did ZERO and hopefully X Factor does something. I personally think her Youtube self made vids are Filarious…but she has strong pipes and good look. Looks 15 to me. I don’t get the controversy. She was 12 in LA clip and 15 now? Makes sense. The X Factor obviously set this poor lass up for failure making her out to be the young spoiled beyotch. I like the judges on the show and the show itself. Just wish the show would have had a little more class to dig a little deeper into the “real” story. Go Storm. At least the USA loves you.

17 Mildowner { 09.03.11 at 1:03 am }

@Michael, totally…If Aussies don’t want this girl we will take her!
Go USA!!!! xo.

18 Ashlie { 09.07.11 at 11:28 pm }

I work with Andrea at hooters.. Learn your facts it’s a family
Restaurant. She isn’t a hooter girl either she’s a food runner
Because of her age.. She is an amazing singer and
We all support her and her parents for doing something
To make her dream come true :) just because you have no talent haha

19 Michelle { 09.09.11 at 3:50 pm }

Don’t ever let anyone put the light out in your dreams. You keep aspiring for what you believe in. You have great talent and are an awesome singer. She is a young girl believing in herself and doing what she loves. Nothing wrong with that.

20 Wendy { 09.15.11 at 3:35 pm }

Honestly. There are so many creeps running around out there Mrs Kaden. You need to stop putting stars and dollars in your daughter’s eyes. She is just not that good. This is from a qualified vocal coach who is also a singer. I sincerely hope you realise it is too soon. Get her some vocal training to extend her range and don’t dress her up like a cricketer’s wife going to an awards show.

21 Dean { 10.08.11 at 1:42 am }

X-Factor are the child abusers in this case. They set her up, they asked her questions and told her she had to use the words they used in the questions in her answers. So they said things like do you want to be famous and she had to use those words in her answer. They took a heap of footage and cut it to make her and her parents look bad. The show stinks, when Red was on it they told a 11 yr old boy exactly how they wanted him to dress and even how to do his hair for his appearance on the show. When Red came on he tore him to pieces on how he looked and how he was dressed and how his hair looked. Everything Red said was preplanned and the 11 yr old boy was stunned and didnt have a clue what to say when Red attacked him. The funniest thing is that the 11 year old boy has grown into an amazing singer and the show contacted him wanting him to come on as a contestant not realising what they had done to him in the past. They virtually offered him a recording contract with Sony if he would go on the show. They wouldn’t even accept no for an answer and tried 3 times. That is how desperate these shows are and how rigged they are. I’m guessing all the show’s winners are decided long before shooting of the show has started.

22 Dean { 10.08.11 at 1:50 am }

I tried to Edit the Above message to say these shows stink that the story about the boy was on Australia’s Got Talent not X-Factor and they are the ones that tried to get him back on next years show. Id never let my kid go on one of these shows. Theyre all rigged to make people look bad.

23 solomon { 06.10.13 at 2:35 am }