Farmer Will’s Girl Samantha May Not Be Looking For Love But Publicity

Farmer Wants A Wife has become a bit tarnished after this news in the Daily Telegraph which states the lady in red, Samantha has done some “glamour shots” for Zoo Magazine. Did she go on the show just to raise her own profile?

How the words glamour and Zoo Magazine go together is beyond me, however apparently she will appear in the magazine in a few weeks.

1 J { 08.31.11 at 8:15 am }

“glamour model” and “glamour shots” means topless – it’s an expression from UK tabloid page 3 glamour girls.

2 Melly { 08.31.11 at 9:34 am }

It’s a tough one – normally the girls and guys on this show seem very genuine, but, as soon as she popped up on screen and said she was a model I had a feeling she was only there for the publicity.

I hope I am wrong, but I guess time will tell.

3 Anonymous { 08.31.11 at 9:48 am }

it’s spelt ‘glamma’ in this case, isn’t it?
With farmin’ and manufacturin’ declining, they need to bin this quaint last century stuff and go for a more contemporary concept.

“Miner wants a Sheila” has a nice ring to it and should fit perfectly for the aspirational “models” the show is now attracting.
I can hear the narration now:
“Ben’s got a big rig and carries a massive wad every fortnight, but no sheila to share it with when’s he’s off duty. Courtney’s keen to share her assets with her dream guy…”

4 Daze { 08.31.11 at 10:29 am }

Mum would be shocked! Will would be rocked!

5 Culinary Boner { 08.31.11 at 10:49 am }

anon above twas I

Good find Daze. Had to laugh at her portfolio listing for “Accents Spoken” and the *shock horror* answer: “Australian”. Seems a bit superfluous for a career flouncing around in a bikini, doesn’t it? When does she get a speaking part? And further, shouldn’t that be “Strooine”?

6 Izobel2 { 08.31.11 at 11:57 am }

I knew it was u Boner!

7 Culinary Boner { 08.31.11 at 12:05 pm }

Izobel2. have i become THAT predictable?
*Mumbles to self* must find something other than sex and reality floozies to think about and write about…if only me footy team were doing better this year…that’d take up about 50% of me neurons…*sigh* Top Chef has ruined me…I think food and voila, there’s padma and gail …and hell, where did the food go?

8 Jaime { 08.31.11 at 2:34 pm }

I know for a fact this is the case. She isn’t even a nurse! Shes a promo model on the Gold Coast a relative of mine knows her personally. She even has a boyfriend and is only trying to raise her profile. Its interesting that she was the “wildcard” Makes you wonder if she was chosen by the family or by the producers?

9 Culinary Boner { 08.31.11 at 3:24 pm }

Why is it when I think nurse, Anna Nicole Smith appears in my head?

10 Reality Raver { 08.31.11 at 3:54 pm }

Jaime – I hope Farmer Wants A Wife does not start to be a vehicle for people to pimp themselves. One of the great things about the show is that it is genuine.

Izobel2 and CB – I knew it was boner

11 Farmer fan { 08.31.11 at 10:23 pm }

Jaime – you are totally RIGHT! I know for a fact she had a boyfriend when she went on this show and that they broke up after she had filmed the show. OFCOURSE it has all been a publicity stunt for her! I hope Will can see through her ‘body-painted’ exterior!

12 Georgie { 09.01.11 at 10:39 am }

Whatever it is Will farms in Warialda, I can just imagine Samantha covered in it – NOT.

If it’s a zoo she’d fit in okay though!

13 Anonymous { 09.03.11 at 2:04 pm }

I know Sam personally and yes, she had a boyfriend while this was being filmed!!!

14 Wurstsemmel { 09.04.11 at 3:53 pm }

This is becoming more like Farmers Wants a Cherry Ripe.

15 Known { 09.07.11 at 12:05 am }

She was and still is engaged but dont get too nasty at her she was paid by producers to go in show.