A Renovators Romance Between Keenan and Suzanne?

TV WEEK had buried in their magazine this week that there might be a romance going on with The Renovators resident hottie Keenan and Suzanne.

I love a reality TV romance.

TV WEEK article states:

Before the first hammer had been lifted and the new brushes dipped in paint, TV WEEK had been told to keep an eye on two contestants from The Renovators who’d supposedly found love on the show!

The pair in question were single dad-of-two Keenan and intensive care nurse Suzanne but without an on-screen smooch, we had to go straight to the singles themselves to see if the rumours were true.

“No, no, not all,” said Keenan, 33, when asked if the pari were more than just team-mates. But Suzanne, from South Australia, was singing a different tune recently when asked if she and the Victorian concreter had hit it off early on. “Possibly….” the 28 year old giggled.

As for whether the romance had fizzled under the pressure of the reality show, Suzanne was quick to add: “You’ll have to ask [Keenan] that – he has kids and we don’t really want it out there.”

So could love continue once the show finishes?

“I guess we have talked about catching up. It’s difficult because we’re from different places in Australia,” Suzanne says.

Sounds like potential for us.

1 Heléna { 09.05.11 at 2:09 pm }

*shudder* – she mentions Keenan would be concerned about his kids, but still insinuates there was/is a relationship :s

psst – I realised too late that the judges were included in the most shaggable poll – and want to change my vote to Peter Ho :) *dreamy*

2 brain dead dave { 09.05.11 at 2:17 pm }

Keenan: “Hey Suzanne ,could you come here and tighten these nuts for me,please?”

3 Reality Raver { 09.05.11 at 2:42 pm }

Helena – hijack someone elses computer and fling Peter a vote.

BDD – LOL – I have been told off on Twitter that I did not include enough – nailed, drilled, got wood lines in my blog post.

4 Dutch Courage { 09.05.11 at 4:27 pm }

BDD, you got told off again? You can’t win!
Last week’s poll (and most likely this week’s) were considered too sexist and now others want more sextalk….lol, i’d go for the sextalk.
By the way, who won last week’s poll? The ‘Polls archive’ doesn’t seem to work. Just want to make sure that Robyn won before I ask her out….
And RR, how many times did you vote for Keenan on here???

5 Culinary Boner { 09.05.11 at 4:32 pm }

Tongue and groove anyone?

6 Reality Raver { 09.05.11 at 4:41 pm }

Hey Dutch courage I didn’t tell BDD off…

Robyn romped it in with 28 votes, Suzanne was second at 21. Christie and Natalia tied for third on 20.

7 Dutch Courage { 09.05.11 at 5:24 pm }

RR, sorry, I was trying to say that you (RR) got told off again on Twitter.

8 Remued { 09.05.11 at 6:07 pm }

Ooh ooh! I can add to this!
I went to Bunnings Sunshine last Saturday & met the lovely Peter Ho, who very obligingly ‘contemplatively’ posed for my camera! :-)
Keenan was also presenting there and lo and behold Suzanne was in the smallish audience. When they asked her to come on stage she said she was ‘too shy’.
We couldn’t work out why she was there, so thanks RR for delivering on the gossipy goods

9 brain dead dave { 09.05.11 at 7:36 pm }

Keenan: “Say Suzanne, could you come over here and give me a blow jo…er,I mean a blow torch?”

10 AngelSN86 { 09.05.11 at 8:42 pm }

The gist I got from the article was more along the lines of Suzanne thinking there was a relationship and Keenan not so much. As in, Suzanne may have had a bit of a crush on him and he didn’t reciprocate.

11 Marepoppin { 09.05.11 at 9:34 pm }

Just saw the Kathy-centric promo for tomoro nights elimination….
Wow that’s a bit harsh. I don’t think it’s her fault they’re in the elim, they were bound to be because of numbers. It’s set up of course. If she hadn’t said anything I fully believe the underpinning issue would have landed them in the bottom. Thoughts?

12 Reality Raver { 09.05.11 at 9:53 pm }

Dutch Courage – Oh God Twitter the last 24 hours has been an exchange of tweets with Sam De Brito. All I did was tweet in response to his column -“Can someone shag Sam De Brito, I am sick of his columns bitching he can’t get laid. Change of subject please.” and then it got ugly after that.

Remued – Oh their first official outing perhaps?