Beauty And The Geek Is Back And It Looks Cheesier Then Ever

There is one winner from The X Factor already and he didn’t even get through to bootcamp. Luke O’Dell who has gone international with his song Introvert Extrovert, and also it is now being used to advertise the upcoming season of Beauty and The Geek.

Whoever thought of using this song in Network Seven is a genius.

No word on a start date for Beauty and The Geek but it looks like another great season. This year there will be a female geek, and a male himbo. But I do wonder how many of those beauty’s are from a drama school as surely noone can be that dumb.

1 brain dead dave { 09.08.11 at 3:28 pm }

I’ve seen some promos for this. Good luck to Luke,I thought he should have got through. The song is like a bad nightmare that keeps coming back.

2 JaniceG { 09.08.11 at 4:04 pm }

You’d think not, wouldn’t you? But unfortunately, they *can* be that dumb. Consider this classic moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2h72aXVP8o

3 Jasmin { 09.08.11 at 4:24 pm }

RR – speaking of a ‘no one can be that dumb’ moment, one of my co workers was using a roll of sticky tape, and cutting each length by tearing it off with her teeth. When I asked her why she didn’t just put it in the tape dispenser, she looked at me blankly and explained “It ran out”. When I pointed out that she could replace the empty roll with the new one, she exclaimed in surprise, “Oh! Thanks!”

4 Culinary Boner { 09.08.11 at 5:34 pm }

Entirely unrelated, but I notice that on the Renovators shaggability index voting there are now 2 votes! for August. I always presumed one was his own. (yep, sorry Gussy) Any ideas on this mystery?

5 Anonymous { 09.09.11 at 1:28 am }

Exactly true beauty and the beast is so typical
The geeks are always socially inept ugly fat and what not
The beauties are always dumb mean crazy and over the top
I wish they would do something diferent

6 edc { 09.12.11 at 5:10 pm }

the Sarah’s face is fucking terrifying.