Want To Be On The Voice You Can Apply Now!

Channel Nine and Shine Australia are have now inviting applications for The Voice.

The Voice is one of the most anticipated shows of the 2012 season. It is a singing competition with a twist where the judges are unable to see the contestants when they audition, so must judge solely on “the voice”.

Go to The Voice website to apply. Applications must include a video performance. Ironically they are uploading some of the auditions on the website. So if you were a judge you theoretically could listen to them and try and place the face with the voice. OK a slim chance of this happening but it could….

No official announcement of who the judge or host will be.

1 jowelle mary chahine { 06.16.12 at 9:47 pm }

i sing for fun and my friends thought it would be a good idea if i auditioned for the voice

2 Tony Keyte { 06.24.12 at 2:45 pm }

I’m 48 years old & have been singing in bands since I was about 16. However, this was only ever part time and temporary, as I never learnt how to starve before I could be discovered. Now that I’m almost 50, I want to give this just one more red-hot go to see if I’m good enough to be the next winner of Australia’s “The Voice” competition. I’d love to have an invitation to audition in the next series and look forward to a reply soon. Many thanks,

Tony Keyte

3 Ruby { 06.28.12 at 2:39 pm }

I would like to be on the voice because I am a really good singer.

4 Tess { 06.28.12 at 2:50 pm }

I love the voice i have always wanted to go on it and i have a lovely voice
in my opinion. :)

5 Kiara Sellars { 04.10.13 at 8:43 pm }

I have always wanted go on the voice and I’ve had a feeling inside that I should be out there and I should be trying to make a dream come true and feel like maybe I could do it. P.S how old do u have to be to get on voice

6 casey miller { 04.13.13 at 8:40 pm }

I was singing with my earplugs in and my grandma said I should go on the voice beacause I have a beautiful voice now Im eleven so how old do I have to be to get on the voice?

7 Angela { 07.12.13 at 11:40 am }

Im bein a singer since 14 yrs …antil now last yrs I done my own single DVD CD ever wht one my first ever own song cll…Drem Of Life by Angela is there in YouTube….P.S how old du u have to be to get on Voice….?

8 anonymous { 07.12.13 at 11:48 am }

You have to learn to spell properly first!

9 brain dead dave { 07.12.13 at 12:20 pm }

#8 Rubbish. If you knew your stuff, you’d realise that the history of jazz, blues ,reggae ,African music is awash with the musical and vocal accomplishments of many people who were barely literate.

You’ve merely signposted your own appalling ignorance with your cheap shot.

Don’t worry about #8,Angela. Would be if they could be.

10 Gabby { 07.12.13 at 1:26 pm }

I would like to know why you hopefuls are writing to this site to tell us you would like to be on The Voice? Nowhere above does it say to write here, there is a link for you to hit on for an application at The Voice website.
Sorry I do not know the starting age for the competition. Maybe The Voice website will be able to tell you.
I wish you all the very best of luck.

11 Littlepetal { 07.12.13 at 1:44 pm }

RR will be busy with the applications as well with the other applications for the other reality shows.

12 Bolders { 07.12.13 at 2:23 pm }

Further to Gabby’s post at #10 – to all the previous posters wanting to apply to the Voice I give you the go ahead. You are all approved to appear on the Voice.

Best of luck to ya.

13 Rashid Osman { 10.17.13 at 10:26 am }

I am a provisional singer, I started singing when I was 6 years old, I am 38 years old now . I do different kind of music, western and Arabic and African songs and music. I wanna aply for the voice 2014, could you please help me to apply.

14 Kylie Hoffman { 12.11.13 at 3:04 am }

I love my music & I love dancing & it has always been my dream but I never followed it but now its time to & if I fail well at least I did my best xx..

15 Kylie Hoffman { 12.11.13 at 3:09 am }

I love my music & dancing & I dream of it all the time..I see myself on stage singing dancing getting the lovley crowd into it :)…I could say more but all I say is smile laugh sing & dance the best xx

16 mittens { 12.12.13 at 12:01 pm }

RR when are you running the auditions. 😉

17 Chelsea Elaine Branham { 12.18.13 at 3:15 am }

I have been singing for years. It’s my life and my whole world. I would love to have an opportunity to sing and show the world I can sing! I am a 15 year old and I have always dreamed of becoming a singer. I write my own music and I sing. I have yet to learn any instruments but I am a fast learner. I have been in Choir for 5 years. I know how to read music. I can belt it I don’t need a mic. I am good at holding note’s. It’s my dream I want to make a reality but never have got the choice because I come from a poorer family and they wish they could help and help me become that singer. But they have no money to. I know I can do this and I know I can make at least one or two judges turn around. Music is and always will be my life!! I am not shy and I will tell my whole story I grew up in a little town and I am ready for a big world. I will not change to get attention I believe in the saying I am me. If you don’t like me take a seat and wait for me to care. I work to get what I want and I don’t take an easy way out.

18 Chelsea Elaine Branham { 12.18.13 at 3:19 am }

Can you give me a shot?
I am willing to try and put all my effort into this. This is me and I want to take a shot! I promise you won’t be sad!

19 William Seuseu. { 06.09.14 at 9:05 pm }

I think I’m good enough to sing,but I wanna learn more and earn a good experience from those marvelous coaches,and that is for sure.