Guest Post By Jonica Bray – Ten Things I Learnt From Jersey Shore
After a debate on Twitter with @jonicabray about Jersey Shore and whether if by watching it reduces your IQ, she insisted it was very educational.
I quickly suggested she write a guest post on it, and quicker then you can say Snooki shags The Situation this hilarious post was in my email box. Thanks Jonica.
So over to you.
10 things I learnt from Jersey Shore:
- The higher your hair the closer you are to heaven.
- If you hear a guy call you a grenade it’s not because you’re re a bombshell.
- It is acceptable to sleep off hangovers while at work in Jersey Shore – something dreams are made of.
- Anyone can become a DJ.
- Gym, tan, laundry is an essential ritual that should be completed before any night out.
- Serious phone conversations are made easier with a duck phone.
- If you don’t hook up – make sure no one else does either.
- Always take your bra fillets out before you hop into a hot tub.
- Designer labels will actually pay people NOT to wear their brands.
- If your mate is so drunk they pass out – offer them chapstick.