Four Weddings – Emma Was Possibly The Foulest Bride Yet

Tonight was all about Emma who the only person who thought she wasn’t a bogan was herself. The positive thing about the 22 year old was she had healthy self esteem. The barmaid with the lived in face described her $40,000 wedding as modern elegance.

She obviously forgot to tell her groom  about the theme. He who did not speak decided to do a body building exhibition at the reception. That’s modern elegance for you.

She was foul at everyones wedding and highly critical. Her lowest point was at Michelle’s “modern wog wedding” when she said she “was a leader not a follower” about not dancing at the 18 year old’s wedding when asked to.

Michelle who was Lebanese spent $58,000 on her very sparkly wedding, including $8000 on a original wedding dress. It had a lot of bling on it. She would have looked like a snarky cow as well but lucky she had Emma there to attract the viewers ire. She never explained why she wanted to get married at eighteen.

Emma criticised the church service, and generally decided she just was not going to enjoy herself.

I had liked Wendy up until that point but she proved to be not that nice either by just going along with whatever Emma was saying.

Wendy a 33 years old was having an DYI artist garden wedding theme. Even though she paid $20 for her dress her wedding is still costing her $20,000. But maybe the vintage bus she turned up in burned some of her cash.  I thought the bells for guests to shake when they were declared man and wife was a nice touch.

Fiona a teacher who was the only pleasant one got married at Government House at Parramatta which cost $20,000. Emma criticised the car, the decorations, and the food. She said “It was noice for pub grub”. Classy.

Anyway anyone who believes in karma will be shocked to know Emma won the prize for the honeymoon to Vanuatu. As Fiona said she played the game and won.

1 bella vita { 10.14.11 at 2:13 am }

I was disgusted by this episode tonight. She clearly played the game and won (but if you call winning a holiday to Vanuatu flying a crappy airline in sub standard accommodation a prize, then you’re clearly a retard Emma)
No class, no taste…reminded me of a washed up 50 year old hanging around in a nightclub with bad skin and foul mouth.
Just vulgar.

Emma, enjoy your bogan trashy life on your bogan honeymoon. Lucky there was no cliff as I’m betting one of your guests would have loved to throw you over.

Oh and Wendy. That false tooth you had put in wasn’t fooling anyone that your life isn’t much better (perhaps tell the Ebay company from Hong Kong your size before purchasing…that $18.40 was a waste)

2 Leighbee { 10.14.11 at 7:58 am }

God, she was awful!! Such a loud mouthed bully and a bogan, no wonder Wendy felt the need to agree, I think I’d have been afraid to disagree with her at some points in case she thumped me. She was obviously spoilt and has worked out that if she makes a scene, shouts and stamps her feet, she will get what she wants, and she doesn’t have to be nice to anyone to do it. I feel sorry for her hubby, although it does look like he was pretty immune to her whinging at the reception, maybe he just tunes her out. I spent the entire time shouting at the television, my howls of outrage when she won could probably be heard down the street!

That said, this show is seriously addictive. The only thing the Aussie version needs in the guy who VO’s the UK version, his snarky comments always make the show for me. Sorry Fif’s, you don’t cut it!

3 Mrs T { 10.14.11 at 9:11 am }

Dear me what a cracka of a show!!
It seemed to me that Emma took an instant disliking to Fiona simply because she was a teacher, issue with authority clearly.
Certainly the heat was off Michelle in this episode, she had the bitchy makings but was at least nice enough to keep it to herself (mostly).
I’m just disappointed the honeymoon didn’t end up being to Samoa (Emma’s husbands native country) that is the only thing that would have given myself (and the other contestants) any satisfaction.

4 Reality Raver { 10.14.11 at 11:39 am }

Bella Vita – you crack me up.

Mrs T – Good point about a Samoan holiday.

Leighbee – where did Emma get the money to have such an expensive wedding.

5 sue { 10.14.11 at 12:13 pm }

Emma=cow. dreadful hair, mouth, attitude… and as for her idea of elegant-pfft, as if !!!!!!

6 Culinary Boner { 10.14.11 at 12:33 pm }

Didn’t watch this, but based on the comments above the prize should have been a trip to a radiation bunker on the Marshall Islands. The charmin’ Emma would have probably had an orgasm of elegant proportions at being told she was off to Bikini Atoll. “D’ya think I should pack me bikini? Lucky me hubby’s packing some lead in ‘is pencil.”

7 AngelSN86 { 10.14.11 at 2:46 pm }

None of the weddings really stood out for me last night. I hated most of their dresses. The only bride I liked was Fiona but I knew she wouldn’t win as others had better food and they all bashed her location and ceremony. It was a disappointing episode overall, entertaining but disappointing. Next week looks interesting.

8 Picnic { 10.14.11 at 4:14 pm }

Watched this show with my Mum and Dad – they never watch any reality TV – my Dad was yelling at the teev and couldn’t believe the biggest bogan won! He said he couldn’t watch the show again as it was so unfair. I told him he should watch more shows as he gets so involved! He was almost as good entertainment as the show.

9 Calliegirl { 10.15.11 at 10:45 am }

I couldn’t believe it when Emma, commenting on Michelle’s $8,000 wedding dress, said “It looks like it came from an op-shop”!! I mean, please, playing the game – or what! I also could not stop thinking about what ‘body building’ does to a guy’s ‘manhood’!!!

10 Sydney { 10.18.11 at 1:54 pm }

Emma is just a cow of all cows!! You are no leader that’s for sure and for your husband to sit around an allow you to be a right real bitch on what is meant to be one of the best days of your life, just goes to show that your husband has no balls to stand up for himself, family or culture. That is disgusting considering I have family that are Samoan’s and they are such beautiful and happy people. Hell I can’t even begin to think or imagine as to how his family accepted you with that attitude. Or are they just as much of a push over as your husband?? A classy women would know when to shut up, what to say, where and even how to say it. There is a way of expressing your thoughts, but you just went over that line.. I can see that your marriage is really not going to work out.. And class is you pay your own way, not get freebies and handouts from others even TV Realty Shows.

11 Calliegirl { 02.21.13 at 8:07 am }

RR why has the last comment from modern wog managed to slip through? Very offensive!! And out of date…

12 Reality Raver { 02.21.13 at 8:23 am }

Calliegirl – deleted. Was the show aired again somewhere?

13 modern_wog { 02.21.13 at 8:25 am }

What part did u find offensive calliegirl?? Online censorship isnt too strict these days.
Im an old fashioned offender.

14 Reality Raver { 02.21.13 at 8:28 am }

modern_wog – fist bit

15 modern_wog { 02.21.13 at 8:29 am }

Reality raver, u should delete all comments, calliegirl may find them offensive…….to bogans!!

16 modern_wog { 02.21.13 at 8:51 am }

Comment edited for hyper-sensitive calliegirl….Emma…lol..what a joke of a wedding, my 3 month old would have slept right through. Moreover what a pathetic and ugly person in and out, couldnt help it she reminded me of a bulldog, not easy on the eyes. Emma you may not be hot on religion but u need to learn to respect other people and their faith. You have no class, bogan as they come with a face to match.perfect definition of a classless skank..godbless your himbo groom…from a ” modern wog”..

17 A.P { 02.21.13 at 8:55 am }

Your comment was about 2 years out of date. Did you see it again recently?
I can’t even remember any of this episode or the people involved.

18 modern_wog { 02.21.13 at 9:01 am }

Yes saw it last night on fox..this episode annoyed me because of emma, she was nasty and obviously played the game..didnt deserve to win…oh well maybe im an outdated wog since its an old episode..lol

19 slothman { 03.18.13 at 10:23 am }

i saw this episode last night and i’m glad everyone was able to see what i saw. Emma was the rudest person i’ve seen on tv for a long time. if i was on a deserted island with her i’d give her a stern talking to about basic ettiquette that may come in handy when we return to society.

i thought Michelle summed it up nicely with her “stupid bitch!” comment at the end. I hope she is never allowed to live this down. BOO HISS!

20 Trixi { 03.31.13 at 5:45 am }

Oh dear. Emma I am embarrassed that you call yourself Australian. Your poor husband does not know any better because he is a meat head body builder but you are first class trash. You could not even speak correctly. Them people, them shoes….’THOSE’, you fool. You have actually put me off watching the show. You were bored at your own entertainment, surely when you booked your dancers they told you how many it how long it would go for, you are just blonde, stupid and should do Australia a favour and go live overseas.
Michelle was a classy sweet contestant with integrity who should have won for being a nice teacher.
Fifi, well done on your subtle, sarcastic comments throughout the show, I can imagine how entertaining it would be to witness such trash such as Emma getting married…

21 cautious_bride { 04.24.13 at 1:11 pm }

This episode was disgusting. Emma is a psychologists dream – absolutely mental! Its one thing to critique the wedding for the show but another completely to manipulate and dispespect the bride on her day. Especially after they have supported you. “Fire works – seen it. Done it before. blah blah”. Dirty dirty woman.

I wish there were more celebrity episodes like the UK ones – they are at least graceful losers. It should be the fun of the competition and may the best woman win.

22 Sam63 { 02.04.14 at 10:59 pm }

I have watched four weddings USA, Britain, Canada and Australia. USA beats the others hand down for their ability to be more gracious. Canada is next, Australia comes third and Britain is last. The lack of respect, bitchiness and Dow right lack of manners exhibited by the British shows them in an extremely bad light..Australia is close behind….how sad that such shows don’t have a code of conduct that participants have to sign as they are viewed by the wider audience. If footballers have to live by a code of conduct then so should participants on reality tv…We seem to thrive on nastiness/bitchiness and down right lack of empathy…grow up Australian viewers and also pick up your act Australian TV executives because your poor performance is making us look bad to the world.