The X Factor – And They Are Down To Seven

Christina Parie tonight started bawling on The X Factor stage when she thought she was going to land in the bottom two.  This raises the issue on whether 15 years old are mature enough to handle the stress of the show.

This year for the first time people under 16 were able to audition. The talented Christina Parie has had a golden run on the show, however once it looked like it was all going pear-shaped she crumbled.  She dodged a bullet as she was the first to sing last night, and she was pitchy a lot of the way through.

Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian were flabbergasted when their contestants, YMS and Declan landed in  the bottom two.

I was surprised Mitchell Callaway and Johnny Ruffo were not up for elimination but YMS’s performed well but there is not a lot of charisma there. Also even though Declan is one of my favourites he did look like Captain Cook last night, and he is singing the same style each week.

In the end Ronan and Mel B voted for YMS to stay, and Guy voted for Declan to stay. Natalie Bassingthwaite had a mini meltdown and then threw it into deadlock. YMS had to lowest public vote and therefore were eliminated.

Last year’s winner, Altiyan Childs, was welcomed back into The X Factor family. He sang Ordinary Guy which could be renamed Ordinary Song. Prediction: This will be the last time we see him on The X Factor stage.

1 Debbie { 10.18.11 at 10:39 pm }

we do forget that Declan and Kristina are only 15 years old – they had done so well !

2 brain dead dave { 10.18.11 at 10:48 pm }

You’d think Christina had been busted with some grass in Bali the way she started bawling. Couldn’t the producers have dragged it out a bit more?

I had the mute on for Altiyan. He’s still busting the same “I’ve got a crap in my pants” moves as last year. Not to mention the insincere heart clutch gesture.

3 sue { 10.19.11 at 8:21 am }

I haven’t watched since about ep 2 of live “performances”- couldn’t cope with the appalling ptichy singing that the judges were all raving about. OMG- have their singing careers ruined their eardrums??? Only half decent singers are the older guy, and the family group- & I get how they are not cool enough or different enough, but at least they can sing!!!

oh, the young lad (not Declan) can too- but I have disliked most of his songs…. the show is soooo shit now, I don’t even watch- no point when I have mute on most of the time…for a singing show!!! :)

as for Altiyan- just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4 Reality Raver { 10.19.11 at 12:21 pm }

BDD – Oh you forgot the frottaging the guitarist move as well. He should trademark those moves.

Sue – I like Declan but for him he doesn’t have enough point of difference from week to week. All his performances are starting to appear the same. The reason I think he was bottom two.

Debbie – and Declan was pretty cool about it all.

5 Georgie { 10.19.11 at 12:37 pm }

Altiyan – for a winner he’s such a loser!

6 brain dead dave { 10.19.11 at 12:47 pm }

RR Last year Altiyan frottaged a female dancer, I couldn’t believe it when he tried it on the geetar player last night. He’s an extremely ordinary guy.

7 Georgie { 10.19.11 at 12:54 pm }

Someone should knee him in the groin.

8 ruby { 10.19.11 at 3:43 pm }

I thought he was good, but what do I know?? At least his hair was clean & coiffed.

9 Andrea { 10.19.11 at 6:51 pm }

I definitely think the wrong people are getting eliminated. Its obviously a popularity contest voted for mainly by young girls so Reece has it won already and the others will go one by one. Audio Vixen had the best singing voices by far. It would be better to have the judges vote and not the public.

10 michael { 12.11.11 at 12:43 pm }

it is amazing how the scumbags are always trying to drag someone down, show me the person who doesn’t have little quirks and you have founf the biggest loser and scumbag around.
i am an american and i saw the xfactor altyan childs is great but someone needs to step and give him the direction he needs this manager (leech) didn’t care about him – where is ronan keating during all of this it seems like once he won the x factor they forgot about him

11 brain dead dave { 12.11.11 at 4:00 pm }

Of course drugs , guns and underage girls are ” little quirks”.

12 Liah { 12.20.11 at 8:06 pm }

The song is called ORDINARY MAN!! to the person who wrote this article. Get your facts right before u write lame online articles. AND by the way ALTIYAN CHILDS ROX!!!!!!!

13 Culinary Boner { 12.20.11 at 10:28 pm }

the title is on the money when it comes to this loser’s talent
though perhaps Alts can out-cult the ‘great man’ …
but can he GET ON THE ONE? – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk

14 Georgie { 12.21.11 at 12:29 am }

And cult leaders are nothing without their ‘fanabolic steriles’.

15 Georgie { 12.21.11 at 12:35 am }

In fact they’re just ‘ordinary men’!

16 Culinary Boner { 12.21.11 at 9:33 am }

‘The One’ for those out their scratching their heads – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey2qm-y7G7U&feature=related