Celebrity Apprentice Australia – It Had To Be Either Max or Warwick

It was boardroom time for Team Unity and the guys were not backward in telling Mark Bouris what they thought of Warwick Capper and Max Markson.

Also props to  Mark Bouris who handled the boardroom well, and made sure none of the contestants got to hide. Shane Crawford who appears very canny was staying silent until he was asked.

Only criticism would be the viewer did not get to see much of Bouris’s side kicks Brad Seymour or Deborah Thomas.

At first it was all about the money and it was interesting how most of the guys upsold themselves, Shane Crawford was the exception.

Max Markson said he raised $50,000 and he raised $36,500. Jason Coleman said he raised $5000, he raised $1,000.

Didier said he raised $6,200 but he raised $5,000.

However Warwick Capper said he had raised $3,000 through Zoo magazine, however Max and Wendell Sailor disputed this. In fact Warwick Capper raised $20.

Though Wendell could not rest on his laurels as even though he claimed to have raised $1,000 but it was only $250.

Shane Crawford, thought he had only raised $15,000-$20,000 but in fact he raised $30,000.

Then it was time to put to boot into Warwick about his laziness. Though Warwick thought he was teh comedy king and that is what he brought to the  team. He is not short on self-esteem that boy.

The girls were watching the board room, and noted that Warwick Capper was getting upset. “I will be bawling when you knife me” Julia Morris told her colleagues.

Wendell was criticised for coasting on Max’s coat tails as he  said he thought Max’s contact book would bring the challenge home.

However Max also was criticised for he lack of leadership skills, lack of team work, and not listening. It will be interesting to see what happens to the Max Markson brand after this show or if people know he is bonkers anyway.

Max however is not stupid and bought in Wendell and Warwick into the board room with him because they did not raise enough money.

Warwick told Mark Bouris he thought he should stay as he is a hard worker and he is one of the most well known people in Australia.

Max thought he should stay because he brought in the most money. And really Wendell didn’t have to say much as he was just there to make up the numbers.

It was no surprise when Warwick Capper was fired. However he did not look happy about it.

Warwick said: “I hope they all go out next week. I hope the girls win. Can’t wait. They’re better looking. They don’t backstab everyone. Long live the girls. I’m a girl man. Yeah.”

1 davsimp { 10.25.11 at 11:23 pm }

Seeya Wazza, it’s been really. That KFC episode looks like a cracker. I think I’ve finally got my reality TV mojo back.

2 Reality Raver { 10.25.11 at 11:54 pm }

Fantastic – I am glad it is back. I am hoping for a cameo with my daughter in that one as well….

3 davsimp { 10.26.11 at 12:16 am }

Oh I bet she will be stoked to see herself on the teev RR. Could not believe on tomorrow’s preview all those blokes saying they had never cleaned a toilet before. Who does it for them, the dunny fairy?

4 ange { 10.26.11 at 9:00 am }

So glad Warwick (aka douchebag) has gone – I found him unattractive & gross. Will be interesting to see how long Max stays in the competition.

5 AngelSN86 { 10.26.11 at 9:06 am }

I assume they have cleaners or partners to do the toilets for them. Can’t wait to spot you and your daughter RR.

I think I might have to watch tonight’s episode, I enjoyed last night’s elimination episode. Missed Monday night as we had to meet with a real estate agent. The preview for tonight’s episode looked like it gave away who lost though. Maybe I’m wrong, but Mark Bouris seemed to be looking towards a particular team when he said the thing about you’ve lost and have to come back in for firing. Max seemed to be struggling in the kitchen though, that should be funny. And I’m looking forward to seeing more of Julia Morris, she was cracking me up last night. :)

6 Calliegirl { 10.26.11 at 9:27 am }

Yes the right person was fired last night. Looking forward to lots more ‘bitching’ between contestants!

7 Melly { 10.26.11 at 9:29 am }

Warwick actually believed his own crap! He honestly believed he had put in more than 100% I know he plays it up for the cameras but, I really think he believed he didn’t deserve to be fired.

Nice to see the bitching coming out early, it shits me when people are all “everyone did awesome today and I can’t pick a weak link”. Shane Crawford looks like he is going to stay in the background, but then again that could backfire on him for being “too boring” but at least he seems to be a hard worker so it might balance out.

Surprised how into this I am, they have done well so far hope it holds up for rest of the series.

8 brandy { 10.26.11 at 10:22 am }

aaw, Wazza! I am sad he’s gone but he did behave terribly and seems to have an astonishing lack of selfawareness. But so does the famous Max Markson. All caught on camera. I love this show, they’ve edited it and even cast it well. I only tuned in reluctantly as I love Warrick’s selfloving schtick and Pauline (apart from her politics) is intriguing on camera. am hooked.

9 Lebay { 10.26.11 at 10:54 am }

My kids are heartbroken that Warwick was fired before the KFC ep. They both work at KFC and wanted to see Warwick handle breading, frying and loading the racks into the Henny Penny (the warmer). Apparently its all much harder than it looks. They have been hanging for this ep to air!

10 TMC { 10.26.11 at 11:16 am }

Can’t wait for Capper to be back for the final challenge.

RR- Have you noticed in Celeb Apprentices, ex sportstars seem to go really shithouse and are lazy.

Darryl Strawberry
Jose Canseco
Warwick Capper

Though Warwick played a team sport he was a full forward which is the least team orientated position in the game

11 brain dead dave { 10.26.11 at 2:17 pm }

I was waiting for Capper to expose himself to Mr Bouris before he left. He was thrown out of the Big Brother house for doing so.

I expect Shane Crawford to do well. Done plenty of media work and he has run from Adelaide to Melbourne raising money for breast cancer.

12 Reality Raver { 10.26.11 at 2:35 pm }

BDD – that would have been gold if Warwick had done that.

TMC – Very interesting point you make about all sports people being lazy in Celebrity Apprentice. I wonder if they are not used to working hard.

Lebay – At the KFC I went to it looked like the KFC employees were doing most of the cooking.

Brandy – I wonder if Max will gain some insight to himself by being on the show. Clearly not a great manager or team player. It would interesting to know what his turn over of staff is in his real life.

Melly – Agree they were all throwing people under a buses, let us hope it continues.

Calliegirl – I suspect it will continue those intense situtations they are put under only leads to stress.

AngelSN86 – I hope my daughter gets on she is so excited. I have tried to moderate expectations. Maybe I should have got her to go up to the counter and complain the chicken was undercooked…that would have guaranteed a cameo.

Ange – Indeed it will be interesting to see how long he stays, but I suspect as long as he is causing friction within his team he will stay. He won’t win that is for sure.

13 Georgie { 10.26.11 at 4:37 pm }

Oh no, the poor old 80’s relic will probably be sent back to the museum until the next time someone wants to exhume him.

The precious relic puts me in mind of a line from Zoolander:
“Have you ever wondered if there’s more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?”

14 Anne { 10.26.11 at 9:48 pm }

Now the world will know how hard we work at KFC! Its not as easy as it looks!