The X Factor – Johnny Ruffo and Mitchell Calloway Have Got To Be Bottom Two

After last night’s episode of The X Factor surely Johnny Ruffo and Mitchell Calloway have got to be in the bottom two tonight.

How Johnny Ruffo who can barely stay in tune most nights was expected to hit those big notes in the Delta Goodrem song was a mystery to me. In fact Guy Sebastian has got to take the blame for that song choice, possibly the worse this series.

Also again an interesting edit on Mitchell Calloway with Square Division the choreographers clearly unhappy with his work ethic. Add in him bitching and moaning about the song choice of “Throw Your Arms Around Me” by Hunters and Collectors. It looks like the producers want to get rid of him.

On a positive note the Three Wishez rendition of John Farnham’s Your The Voice has been the highlight of the series. If you have not seen it check it out below.

1 brain dead dave { 10.25.11 at 1:51 pm }

Fortunately I did have the mute on for Mitchell Callaway and you’ve got an idiot dressed like a builder’s labourer looking absolutely terrified. That’s not entertainment- just vocal vandalism…an aural home invasion.

Typical of him to arc up about the choreography. He dreams to entertain but won’t put in the time that entertainers do on rehearsals etc. He’d rather do time.

His best chance is to jag a gig as a walk on thug on Underbelly.

2 Anthony { 10.25.11 at 1:57 pm }

I thought Mitchell sang pretty well last night!!

If I had to choose, I’d like to se Johnny and Christine or even Declan in the bottom two. Definitely time for a boy to go!

3 brain dead dave { 10.25.11 at 2:06 pm }

“‘and you will thro- o- o-o-w ….your ‘cuffs around me”

4 BlackType { 10.25.11 at 2:45 pm }

I want Declan for my toy box, he is cute.
Johnny Johnny Johnny, Johnny Ruffo, OUT!
If you work THAT hard and still cant sing its time to go man.

5 christine { 10.26.11 at 1:37 am }

i agree anthony mitchell did sing very well .. also agree def time for johnny ruffo to go … and to u brain dead dave .. mitchell can ”thro- o- o-o-w his ‘cuffs around me” ANY time

6 Kaya { 10.26.11 at 9:18 am }

Definitely Johnny has to go. He is still in the competition because of the teeny boppers who judge by looks rather than talent. I refuse to keep watching if Johnny is not OUT next week.

7 ruby { 10.26.11 at 1:38 pm }

Why do the judges always have to cop out & go to the public vote? It is ludicrous that Johnny is still in this comp. His performance last night was an embarrassing attempt to copy MJ. How lame was it !! This is not a comp to see who can do the best moon walk. It’s a singing competition & Johnny can’t bloody sing even after working hard. Poor old Mitchell. I guess they didn’t see their winner looking like a thug. They must have been scared off by Altiyan & his dirty hair, scruffy beard & young girlfriends after last year. The teen girls have hijacked this show & there needs to be 2 categories for winners – teens & over 25. Declan, you’ve gotta go, too. After Johnny, of course.

8 Emily { 11.05.11 at 4:07 pm }

Johnny ruffo is amazing <3 even if he is not the best singer he is amazing in my eyes I LOVE JOHNNY RUFFO <3