Celebrity Apprentice – Please Leave Your Hat On

Tonight it was again about containing the crazies. Deni Hines and Max Markson are thankfully on different teams otherwise it would be unfair for the team mates.

This episode’s challenge was for each contestant to create two pieces of art work which showcased the simplicity theme and also one group artwork that was to be auctioned off.

Deni Hine’s took on the project manager role for Team Ignite as she felt she would be good at it as it was a creative challenge. Whilst Didier Cohen took it on for the guys. Jason Coleman also wanted the role which would have been ridiculous as he had to go off to Singapore.

There was tension pretty quickly between Lisa and Deni. With Lisa critical of her lack of direction.

“The vision was in Deni head and we could not bring it out” said Lisa.

Whereas Deni thought it was a creative challenge and she should not think so hard.

Deni’s charity was for Africa, “her people” she said.  This was about the equivalent of me having an affinity with the Queen. I know, I know, other people will have a different viewpoint on this.

Jesinta and Lisa just looked warily at Deni anytime she spoke, and once they hit the art gallery Julia Morris just started drinking heavily.

Things were going quite smoothly for the guys. However Jason Coleman who always has plenty to say about the project manager had some mild bitching about Didier particularly when he finished his paintings quickly. Jason thought he should have been helping the others.

It was Jason who came up with the “you can leave your hat on” nude shot for the group artwork. It actually was more tasteful then it sounded.  Though Wendell Sailor did not think his hat was big enough for him….

Didier seemed to crumble a bit under pressure, as there was some issues with the photo bubbling up and he just stood there. However he did stand up to Max Markson who suggested they release the picture to the Daily Telegraph to create some interest in it for the auction. Didier said no, and Max kept on harping on about it.

That was not the most annoying thing to occur, Wendell put one of his artworks on the back of the girls truck. Deni once she realised his mistake told the team that they should not tell him. However Julia Morris and Pauline Hanson thought they should tell them because it was for charity. However they did not have his number, but Wendell rang them. I suspect he was tipped off.

Morello the winner of The Apprentice did the auctions of the art work and he  had a mullet, not sure what that was about. Also they did not introduce him, for viewers who had seen the show would have been wondering who this guy was. Morello also appeared last year on The Block auctioning of one of the flats. It would appear he is not working for Mr Bouris.

The teams then had to head to the board room straight after the auction. Now here is where there was some timing issues. Jason said he had to go to Singapore for a gig, so would not be at the art gallery, but he walked into the board room. What was he on a supersonic jet? How did he manage that?

Deni when questioned said two people let her down “Mama P and Lisa” as they lost the challenge they must be the two she will be bringing back into the board room.

Pauline however did return fire and thought Deni is a bit brash about that she says what she thinks.

The boys were saying they were now “team unity” working harmoniously together, and this may have helped them win the night.

There was a lot of money raised with $47,400 going to  Team Ignite, and Team Unity raised $55,250.

If Channel Nine are not exaggerating it looks like Tuesday night’s board room is going to be a cracker with Deni Hines and Pauline clashing.

1 bella vita { 11.01.11 at 12:07 am }

Andrew Morello does indeed still work for Yellow Brick Road…

2 Brad { 11.01.11 at 12:23 am }

They did introduce Andrew Morello – however, it was merely a quick mention in a voiceover … something like ‘first australian apprentice winner andrew morello will be in attendance officiating the auctions’

3 ange { 11.01.11 at 1:17 am }

Personally, I think Julia is hilarious and I enjoy her commentaries. Deni still reminds me of rabid dog. Didier seems like a clueless sook and Simon seems to be only sensible one among the boys. Looking forward to seeing the Deni/Mama P showdown – should be interesting!

4 sue { 11.01.11 at 7:07 am }

who is Simon??????????????????????????????

Please, please, please- let Dani be fired!!!! I sat there last night, praying that the girls would lose- just so she is up for the boot- PLEASE “Mr Bouris”- FIRE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the boys, I thought Didier was a sook (& really bad actor), Max is incredibly irritating, & Jason is great!!!!! Shane seems like a team player, and Wendell- not sure there :)

So, after Mr B hopefully sacks Deni, I am happy for “Momma P”to be next- lol :)

5 Bobby Dazzler { 11.01.11 at 8:54 am }

Deni Hines is perhaps the GREATEST VILLAIN in the history of Australian television.

So she has to stay!

For a little bit longer at least.

Really miss Warwick Capper…

6 Leop { 11.01.11 at 8:59 am }

Wonder what Mumma Marcia is thinking – cringe – we learn our basic manners from our parent/s………… mmmm? Not a child Id be proud of.

7 davsimp { 11.01.11 at 9:27 am }

Every time I hear Deni calling Pauline ‘Mamma P’ I keep expecting Pauline to turn around and yell, “WILL YOU STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT” but she never does so maybe she doesn’t mind it.

So it looks like it’s out of Deni and Pauline tonight with Lisa stuck in the middle. Go Mamma P!!!!

8 Calliegirl { 11.01.11 at 10:03 am }

I think that Deni will stay tonight as they need the ‘drama’ of her. I’m thinking maybe Lisa will go as she really doesn’t add much to anything, except for tearing up occasionally. Also, at the end, when she was crying at what Didier was saying, I noticed that he was very dry eyed and pretended to wipe away tears!!

9 davsimp { 11.01.11 at 10:53 am }

Be interesting to see how they work this one.
If it’s bland before bitchy, as in previous episode, then Lisa is gone.
But if it’s least amount of money raised, as in first episode, then Pauline is gone. I don’t think an actual project manager has been fired yet have they? First time for everything I guess…..

10 PollyB { 11.01.11 at 11:07 am }

DH = Dick Head. ‘My people’. Stupid bitch. I agree RR, about as relevant as my affinity with the Queen also. And at some point, maybe it is a snippet from tonight’s show, she says the only person she has to answer to is her mother. She is showing the great job her mother did.
Didier is a big bad actor. I don’t think Pauline will go as previous publicity has supported her going the distance. DH deserves to go as she doesn’t give a hootie tootie about the charities. My money is on Lisa.
Yeh, that whole sequence of auction to board room wasn’t edited well. Also, where did Barnesy bugger off to? He wasn’t at the auction of his Cold Chisel stuff. I thought it looked like the first part at the gallery was filmed at night, and the later auction the next day.

11 Wurstsemmel { 11.01.11 at 6:01 pm }

Never got how Andrew Morello won the Apprentice. Remember his performance auctioning on the Block?

Given that Max Markson might be in with a shot.

This challenge was right up Deni’s street as an ‘artiste’. Plenty of room to take centre stage. No wonder Julia was hitting the booze.

Deni’s charity might be worthy but ‘her people?’ Come on..it’s about a valid a connection as her ‘jive ass talk’. And wasn’t the big bidder from the charity? He had a ‘something Africa’ t-shirt on.

Put us out of our misery and get rid of her NOW.

12 Wurstsemmel { 11.01.11 at 7:45 pm }

Thank you, Mr. Bouris, thank you.

PS Bad dye job, Mr. B. Perhaps you should have fired the stylist.

13 littlepetal { 11.01.11 at 8:36 pm }

She is so full of herself!!! Always about herself and not about the team. Sold her own artwork and think if she raised more money than the others she will be safe!!!!

14 Block Fan { 11.01.11 at 9:32 pm }

Hooray!! Deni the bully is gone!! Haha, shafted by her own team.

15 brain dead dave { 11.01.11 at 9:39 pm }

If Deni didn’t want to diminish her brand….she’s failed miserably.

16 seepi { 11.01.11 at 10:09 pm }

I liked how she said she has learned now that she can never work for anyone else.

Let’s hope she never needs to!

17 Wendy Mansfield { 11.02.11 at 8:49 am }

Love the show…great comedy!
Sometimes the acting is a bit cheesey though…

18 ange { 11.02.11 at 11:16 am }

So glad Deni is gone, what a nasty piece she was – interesting how people will now probably associate the Deni Brand with “bully”.

19 Cherrelle Anderson { 11.12.11 at 11:12 pm }

Jason Coleman is a manipulative phony tears scheme-ing jerk
Surely Mr B can see how much of an “ACTRESS” he thinks he
Is?
“LISA-GIRL”!!- u r absolutely right about JASON?
“he set u up girl”!!

20 Chezzgirl { 11.13.11 at 8:33 am }

“LOVE CELEB-APPRENTICE”
When I first watched the show-“I was HOOKED”!!
can’t get enough!-
“Well done channel nine”-“FAB SHOW” more-more-more!!?

21 Chezzgirl { 11.13.11 at 2:10 pm }

Didiais the biggest sook, he needs to grow a pair?& MAN-UP!!
Good-Lord!!!
How many times do we have to be reminded -HOW MANY SHOWS
JASON PUT ONNNNNN!!!!!
Boy he makes me sick!!
He is the biggest ” brown nose”when he talks 2 Mr.B.?!!

22 Chezzgirl { 11.15.11 at 7:23 pm }

“I CAN’T STAND THAT PHONY JASON COLEMAN”!!
What a CREEP he was to those children?
He makes me siiiiick!!!!!!!
Wake-up Mr.B.?! He,s sucking-up to you?????

23 yaz { 11.16.11 at 8:33 pm }

deni pleaseeeeeee just shut up your nothing really pleasee what a head

24 Wendy Mansfield { 11.16.11 at 9:09 pm }

Deni Hines would be the biggest, nastiest, no talent that I have ever heard of…the ego is as big as this country…There is no way that I would ever buy one of her records or see a show…her mother must be so proud..NOT! Max whatever his name is a complete idiot..and this man manages people…good grief! what a couple of tossers..