Kim Kardashian Applies For Divorce – Three Minutes After Marrying

The gossip magazines have been hinting at it for weeks. Kim Kardasahian has applied to divorce her second husband Kris Williams after only marrying 72 days ago.

The Huffington Post says Kardashian filed the papers citing irreconcilable differences. Kris Williams has said he is “devastated”.

The issue is meant to be around where they were to live. He wanted to live in Montana, and she in LA. However he did lose over a $1 million recently when he was embezzled by a wedding guest of the pair who pretended to have a billion dollar hedge fund.

As some quick wit said on Twitter, now they are getting divorce E! will have to stop playing the wedding daily.

Oh well at least it will give the Kardashian’s another story line.

1 Anonymous { 11.01.11 at 9:36 am }

Isn’t Kris’ surname Humphries?

2 Leop { 11.01.11 at 9:55 am }

Joke from day one; publicity & $$$$$ gazing – half her luck; guess she won’t be spending too much time crying

3 Block Fan { 11.01.11 at 11:03 am }

Obviously she sees marriage as a disposable commodity….has she decided after 72 days its too much work and she might actually have to make an effort to think about someone other than herself??? Disgusting. I have never been a great fan but didn’t mind her, however this will damage any scrap of credibility she had remaining…how absolutely ridiculous.

4 Wurstsemmel { 11.01.11 at 1:54 pm }

YAWN.

I wonder how much money you can raise off the divorce story?

5 Miss Piggy { 11.01.11 at 2:30 pm }

Kris – with a K? Is that why she married him (Kris x 2, Khloe, Kim etc)?

6 Sue { 11.01.11 at 10:15 pm }

Makes me sick. People are fighting for the right to be able to marry and they treat it like it means nothing and use it for $$ and fame.

7 Georgie { 11.02.11 at 7:05 am }

You’d think after only 72 days, they would at least still have hot sex to keep them together!

8 ange { 11.02.11 at 11:21 pm }

I have always been pretty neutral with regards to Kimmy but have now lost all respect for her.

9 Culinary Boner { 11.03.11 at 3:14 pm }

Georgie, on that front she might have bitten off more than she could chew as it were (assuming everything is in proportion, of course)

10 Georgie { 11.03.11 at 4:04 pm }

Bwah dwid ooh shay?

Ah, that’s better, sorry I had my mouth full.

CB – where have you been? I’ve missed you!

11 brain dead dave { 11.03.11 at 4:06 pm }

KK- More arse than class.

12 Culinary Boner { 11.03.11 at 4:44 pm }

Georgie, I was mugged by reality the last 2 weeks – the reality that the wise masters of the galley this wage-slave is rowing in would throw me over the side if I didn’t get a couple of key projects wrapped up. So nice to be back to cyber-bludging on Raver’s site. Nice to be missed too. I’m sure you and BDD have been keeping this site on its toes and fending off the loons who actually think X-factor inmates are talented.

13 Georgie { 11.03.11 at 5:01 pm }

CB – glad you got the job done and can now get back to jibing. As for X-Factor, you’re right about the lack of talent on the show – the judges haven’t even got any.