Celebrity Apprentice – And Another One Bites The Dust

Why didn’t they all start pointing the finger at Shane Crawford since he wasn’t in the boardroom to defend himself. Mark Bouris did say he did raise the most money, however that had not saved Deni Hines the other night.

Jesinta Campbell backed  in Jason Coleman as a good creative director but then Jason turned on her about for changing the creative vision when she went out shopping. She lashed back and said she had bought everything on the list.

Why does Jesinta wear her glasses sometimes and other times she doesn’t? I still think they could be fake ones.

Mark Bouris brought up the amount of money each person had raised, and Jason Coleman had brought in the least. He disputed this as he said he brought in two of the corporates.

Jason thought none of his team should be eliminated and that Max Markson should be fired.

Wendell ended up taking Jason Coleman and Pauline Hanson into the boardroom, however Mark Bouris fired Wendell for not making any decisions.

Wendell thought he was just heating up in the competition, however he was pretty unspectacular throughout, a bit of an all talk no action type of guy.

UPDATE: Wendell has slammed Deni Hines in this interview in the Daily Telegraph, and he suggests others did not like her either.

1 davsimp { 11.03.11 at 10:43 pm }

RR, I was thinking the exact same thing myself. Bouris said Shane’s not here but he’s safe coz he raised the most money, but Deni raised the most the other night and she wasn’t safe at all.

Also I was surprised that Pauline thought her drag queen lookalike was embarrassing. Surely having a drag queen impersonator is flattering. Or is that just me??

2 BlackType { 11.04.11 at 3:02 am }

I think re the glasses bizzo that its done for the styling of the show, if you look back a few eps there is a scene where Deni, Jes and Jules all had goggles on. BTW i dont have to wear my glasses all the time but if me eyes are puffy, on go the goggs to cover the bags =]

3 littlepetal { 11.04.11 at 7:16 am }

I think the different between Deni raising the most money and Shane is that Deni was the project manager and she has other responsibilities like helping her team to sell their artworks (which I think she didn’t do). Shane was only a team member.

I am surprise that Wendell took Jason into the firing room. I thought without Jason’s direction, Wendell would have done much worse.

Is OPSM one of the sponsor for the show?

4 Calliegirl { 11.04.11 at 9:03 am }

I thought Wendell was a bit bland and didn’t add much to the show. I was not surprised to see him go.

5 Smee { 11.04.11 at 9:53 am }

I thought Wendell would go, so I wasn’t surprised. He didn’t do anything really.
Shane Crawford has a nice attitude toward people and Deni didn’t. That is the difference in being the top earner and not getting the bullet.

I also don’t wear my glasses full time. That time will arrive soon enough. I see nothing wrong with them wearing glasses some of the time and other times not

6 Wurstsemmel { 11.04.11 at 10:02 am }

Deni could only wish that she had a drag queen impersonator.

I think Pauline protests too much. Didn’t she say earlier that she’d invited the drag queens down? Had to make it look as if she’d put herself out there again otherwise she’d have been fired.

7 PollyB { 11.04.11 at 8:34 pm }

The recap show –
Didier to Wokka – ‘You’re a has been.’
Wokka’s reply – ‘Yeh, but you’re a never been.’
Didier – ‘Excuuse me?!’
Had a couple of vinos, PML :-) Go Wokka!

8 smauge { 11.05.11 at 12:19 am }

Hang on!!! Isn’t Deni a drag queen??

9 Georgie { 11.05.11 at 1:02 am }

Yep, a drama queen and a drag.

10 Georgie { 11.07.11 at 11:44 pm }

So how was Pauline’s form tonight – Jesinta was the weakest link!
Talk about an ungrateful cow.

11 smauge { 11.08.11 at 7:15 am }

At least Lady Julia Morris of Gosford stuck up for Jesinta.
Two getting fired tonight! Who will it be? My guess is Max and Jason.