Celebrity Apprentice – The Photo Challenge
Sorry about belated recap however here are some quick thoughts on the episode where the challenge was about raising money from getting photos taken.
Some quick thoughts:
- Julia Morris, project manager, of Team Ignite is showing how to reignite her career. She is gaining a lot of fans and respect. Best line of the episode “Where’s Polly? I wish I had not knifed her?” Also she will be hosting the Kerri-Anne Kennerley show tomorrow;
- Conversely Wendell Sailor was a shocking project manager, basically he was manager in name only;
- Max Markson who is celebrity to the stars (here is a list of his clients) really is not showcasing himself in a good light. He is lucky he was on the winning team as his stealing the cheque would have had to get him eliminated from the show just so Mark Bouris could show there are some ethics in business;
- And props to Lucy Chesterton of Woman’s Day for sticking it up Max. She turned up at the challenge and decided to award the $5000 to the team that deserved it the most, when Max had thought he had made the deal himself. They ended up giving it to Team Unity.
- In the end it did not matter as Team Ignite still won, probably on the strength of Max’s contacts.
- It will be interesting to see if Shane Crawford makes it back for the elimination scene. If not it is a good way of avoiding not being fired.
- My prediction is Wendell Sailor will bring in Jason Coleman and Pauline Hanson into the boardroom with him.