Celebrity Apprentice – How Did Jason Coleman Dodge That Bullet?

It was game on in the boardroom tonight, and there were a few shocks.

First that two people were to be fired, the behaviour by Max Markson in the boardroom, how Jason Coleman dodged a bullet.

Max was appalling. When things fired up he said “Didier is playing the game……and he is a cocaine addict”.

Didier looked shaken by it, and Max tried to justify his attack by saying it was in the papers. Unfortunately Didier didn’t turn around and say “Well at least I don’t have to pick up women over Twitter!” Instead he silently wept. And Jason Coleman told Max that it was wrong what he said. Didier never fully recovered.

But it did make good TV. For those wondering what the cocaine story was it is here

The other issue is how did Jason Coleman avoid elimination he had just about done everything in the challenge from picking the clothes to choreographing the show. The best he could do was try and lay it on Didier for mucking up his modelling job. He had a point, the level of difficulty is not high.

Also Max copped it for doing nothing, but then he was not allowed to do anything.

Interestingly enough Max and Didier were fired for not stepping up in the challenge. But seriously were they allowed to?

Also were two people being fired something to do with it finishing by the end of the ratings period?This would ensure the finale is in a week where the ratings count?

Anyway last word has to go to Didier when he said this talking about Max “He was like a rat trying to crawl out of the mouth of a snake before he was eaten.”

UPDATE: Didier and Max are still duking it out in the Daily Telegraph.

1 Georgie { 11.08.11 at 11:47 pm }

How did Jason dodge that bullet?
“Well Mr Bouris; yes sir Mr Bouris; you see Mr Bouris; no sir Mr Bouris; yes sir; sir; sir; sir”.

2 smauge { 11.09.11 at 7:42 am }

I found Max to be entertaining on the series….until this happened. What an arsehole act. Hopefully it only highlighted the need for support of Didier’s charity.
And are we expected to believe that Max Markson has never had a hit of cocaine? Purlease!
I like Jason so I’m glad he got through. I always thought that Crawf and he were a chance to win this and now they are the two boys left standing.

3 Wurstsemmel { 11.09.11 at 9:19 am }

This was a low act from Max Markson. He was obnxious in earlier episodes but this takes it to a whole new level.

Didier has a PAST….and this is somehow unusual in the entertainment industry????

Personally, I think Shane should have gone with Max. What did he actually do except model the jockey clothes? He’s so far under the radar, he might be the stealth bomber of this series if the others don’t watch out.

Jason, your sucking up to Mr. B was exemplary.

4 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 9:54 am }

Jason = either the Uriah Heep* or Smithers** of Celebrity Apprentice

*”I’m ever so ‘umble Mr Bouris. Can I lick your boots now please sir before I empty your chamber pot.”

** Montgomery Bouris: Pull yourself together, man! I dare say you’re in need of a long vacation.
Jason Smithers: No! Don’t make me take a vacation! Without you, I’ll wither and die!
Montgomery Bouris: That’s a risk I’m willing to take! ”

NB. That’s Uriah Heep the literary character, not the 70s rock band

5 smauge { 11.09.11 at 9:57 am }

I initially thought you meant the band. That purple jacket was a bit Uriah Heep The Band.

6 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 10:05 am }

Montgomery Bouris: You see me as a God, right, Smithers?
Jason Smithers: Absolutely, sir.
Montgomery Bouris: You’d kneel before me, wouldn’t you?
Jason Smithers: Boy, would I.

7 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 10:05 am }

Unfortunately CB I knew where the rock band got their name.
We’re both showing our age!

8 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 10:07 am }

Georgie, I count my first hand experience of the 70s a blessing. The 80s on the other hand, well…

9 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 10:15 am }

I concur CB – however sometimes a sound, or smell, or word causes me to pause a moment and wonder what the hell happened.

10 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 10:45 am }

I am still in fear of jumpsuits – http://buy80sclothes.com/jumpsuits – especially Richard Simmons in jumpsuits

11 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 11:27 am }

It was the kaftan that left me cold.

12 brain dead dave { 11.09.11 at 1:23 pm }

Ah, I went to a Uriah Heep concert here in ’74. Six bucks…easy living.
Uriah Heep are still a working band,despite a few deaths of members .

13 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 2:13 pm }

Just twigged to the unintended double-entrendre in my statement above, ‘though the 70’s did truthfully mark the decade of my first hand experience. And while the 80’s marked the occassion where these solo performances were sometimes replaced with duets, such furtively pleasant memories are virtually obliterated by the appalling music and fashion of that decade. Hell, there was probably even a point in the 80’s where Reagan and Brezhnev could have done fashion history a massive favour before things got any further out of hand. The advent of Hammertime and them Gandhi-crapped-me-dacks pants did not bode well for the 90’s. But fortunately things improved – well musically anyway – ’cause I just remembered them super-tight acid wash jeans my wife at the time would have to peel me out off on the rare occasions the mood hit her. After which she’d be too exhausted/pissed off to welcome any forays into the land of the squeaky mattress. Part of me (you can guess which part) wishes my 70’s were a combo of Alvin Purple and Roger Moore horizontal action to a soundtrack of Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and Funkadelic. Looking back, I still haven’t forgiven the relative who bought me Leo Sayer’s ‘Just a Boy’ for Christmas when I wanted Deep Purple instead.

But all this is a digression.

Of much greater interest is the Uriah Heep website – http://www.uriah-heep.com.

Wow, bdd, they’re still going and are pumping out CDs (though I’m a bit uncertain about the ‘Live in Armenia’ triple pack).

Internet rumour also has it Black Sabbath are reforming on ‘digit day ‘ – 11.11.11 .

Sure Max Markson may be a c*nt, but the world isn’t all that bad afterall.

14 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 2:16 pm }

Edit:-
Georgie, I count my first-hand experience of the 70s a blessing.

15 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 2:29 pm }

My memories of the mid to late 70’s are somewhat shrouded in a smokey haze, but I had a great time.

16 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 2:36 pm }

I still blame the emasculating music of Leo Sayer for most of the ills of this world and for stunting my progression into manhood.

FFS who let him emigrate over here and FFS to the power of three, who promoted him to B-list celebrity status.

My uni day memories in the early 80’s – or lack of them – can be summed up by the Dead Kennedy’s ‘Too Drunk to Fuck’.

We keep posting like this and Raver will have set up a designated Old Farts Forum.

17 brain dead dave { 11.09.11 at 2:51 pm }

Marvellous how times have changed and we get quality artists like Jack Vidgen and Pops Wishart these days. I mean,Johnny Ruffo, how awesome is he?

The big Dell was on a cocaine rap. I guess Max Markson thought better of sledging him about it.

18 brain dead dave { 11.09.11 at 3:06 pm }

How did Jason Coleman dodge that bullet?

He crawled up Mr Bouris’ ar$e and out of range.

19 Block Fan { 11.09.11 at 3:13 pm }

It’s already annoying me that Lisa Curry is back tonight…seriously she adds nothing and is a bit nasty and a whiner…hope she gets kicked to the curb sooner rather than later!

20 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 3:22 pm }

Yep bdd, can’t wait for Ruffo’s 23rd album.

21 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 3:28 pm }

Agree Block Fan – Lisa next please.

22 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 3:38 pm }

I will miss Lisa’s rheumy eyes. C’est la vie.

23 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 3:43 pm }

“It was the kaftan that left me cold.”

Demis Roussos found them a blessing though – http://www.demisroussos.info/drinforum/view_topic-id-372-p-4.html

24 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 4:30 pm }

Billowy is a word that comes to mind when I think of the kaftan – and Demis Roussos.

25 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 5:24 pm }

Matt Preston should retire his Two Ronnies look and go kaftan for MasterChef next season

26 Ian { 11.09.11 at 8:15 pm }

Oh, please! The music of the 80s is the best!

27 smauge { 11.09.11 at 8:26 pm }

Oh Jason…Can you dodge two bullets in a row? I think not! Tonight’s challenge was just embarrassing!

28 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 9:02 pm }

Jason is really pissing me off in the boardroom tonight. All the mincing, tears and hand ringing – all the waffle about truth. Bah. He is simply not a team player unless he’s in control.

29 PollyB { 11.09.11 at 9:20 pm }

The Coleman family would be real proud of their name with that act of honesty & integrity. Vile twisted old shrew. Shane Crawford should have knifed him.

30 Georgie { 11.09.11 at 9:27 pm }

I said earlier today that Lisa should go next but after tonight’s effort I believe Jason should have been sacked for being such a disruptive element.
I also think Mr Bouris failed the management test tonight and should be sacked.

31 ego therefore I am { 11.09.11 at 10:37 pm }

Oh have I worked with the jason C’s of the world!! They are terrifying in their knife abilities. They are usually short and fox faced! They believe they are the most creative of all gods.
However, they ending knifing themselves in the foot.

32 seepi { 11.09.11 at 11:35 pm }

Jason C really thinks he didn’t knife her, but that he knew best what to do and she should have listened. He was out of line. Not a good look for him. I liked him up to now.

33 Culinary Boner { 11.10.11 at 9:20 am }

yeah Ian, sure mate..
Haircut 100?
Flock of Semen, I mean Seagulls anyone?
Milli Vanilli???
Live Aid??
Pet Shop Boys??
though I concede I could be wrong, maybe the 80s “rocked” if you were gay, female or deaf

34 Georgie { 11.10.11 at 9:47 am }

I would have to concede that the 70’s stands supreme but fair’s fair CB, there were a few of goodens in the 80’s:
Dire Straits
Sade
Eurythmics
k d lang
Black Sorrows
Pennywise ( in particular their rendition of ‘Stand by Me’)

35 Culinary Boner { 11.10.11 at 3:31 pm }

I remain firmly unconvinced Georgie.
Were any of the stuff you’ve listed emanating from a radio/stereo in my vicinity, my right hand would instinctively move for the off-switch well before my brain noticed.
Even in the heavy-hard rock stakes (my kinda music) the 80’s unleashed a greater share of abominations than any other decade in my opinion:-
– US and Euro Hair Metal (Poison; Europe; & Christian Metal bands like Stryper – “you’re not making Christianity better, you’re just making rock n’ roll worse” – to name a few of many)
– Parts of The New Wave of British Metal even the stuff many metal-heads like (a mixed bag of over-rated duds like Judas Priest and Saxon, alongside good stuff like Motorhead and Iron Maiden)
– The Rolling Stones worst-ever album ‘Dirty Work’
I can go on…(and into other genres)
To be fair the 70s did unleash one collosal travesty – disc0 – which clambered over the top of really good funk and soul…but that’s another story.
Who or what really killed Michael Jackson – that funky little black kid in the Jackson Five?

36 Georgie { 11.12.11 at 9:44 am }

CB – if your affinity was heavy metal- hard rock then I can understand you not being convinced. I think the influences in the evolution of the genre during the boomer’s years had become somewhat lost by the 80’s. The same could be said about the use of mind altering substances, which in the hands of gen x, became nothing more than a means of getting off your face.

I could go on about my love of music forever. I still play what I loved during my adolescence and young adulthood which included a fair share of hard rock. As my tastes have matured (nicer way of saying ‘getting old’) I’ve developed respect for other genres too so my play list has expanded – the evolution of me.

Never got into disco, straight country or Michael Jackson (post Jackson 5), even to this day.