The X Factor – There Are Now Only Four

Well the judges being critical of Reece Mastin last night ensured he was safe tonight. But that is not the big issue. Who is voting for Johnny Ruffo the guy cannot sing.

Bottom two were Declan and Three Wishez, however Declan was voted out, I suspect more to make Guy to lose one of his contestants, but it was the right choice.

Michael Bolton was a blast from the past, Ricki-Lee was showing off her shiny new body with her shiny new single, and last but not least Susan Boyle warbling. I have to admit I don’t get the love for Susan Boyle, her voice does nothing for me.

There has been some criticism about Ricki-Lee stripping for FHM, but I don’t have a problem with it, when she is 60 year old she can show her grand kids what a hot body she once had.

1 brain dead dave { 11.09.11 at 12:51 am }

Oh what a night….of mediocrity.

Time to cull Pops Wishart. I reckon he’s got a church demographic voting for him.

2 Chunks { 11.09.11 at 1:55 am }

Johnny is as pretty as a picture and wriggles with pleasure like a puppy when he’s praised. Mums and young girls are voting for him in droves. And gay boys. Lots of gay boys. Personally I loathed Declan’s melody-free ruination of ‘Help’ and cannot believe ‘All by Myself’ is being labelled a Celine Dion song. Please. She strangled it once, sure, but it is and always will be Eric Carmen’s song. Perhaps if Guy knew that he could have squeezed a better version from Reece, and if Reece had known it, he might have put some effort in.

3 ruby { 11.09.11 at 12:17 pm }

Maybe Reece should have been given a better song. Is Guy out to get him the flick? Cos he sure is picking the worst possible songs for him. Really – couldn’t find ANY dance song for him except for Stayin’ Alive?? And then this tome. It sucked even when Eric Carmen sang it. Way to go Guy – sap a 16 year old kid’s confidence. What will he give him next week? Sound of Music?? Oh, but Johnny gets Stevie Wonder. Why didn’t he give Stevie’s Livin’ in the City to Reece ?? Why doesn’t he give more crap songs to Johnny who is usually dreadful? I reckon Johnny should do a REAL Celine Dion song . If he gets through then you know that he really does have the gay vote & that Chunks is right.

4 tallulah { 11.09.11 at 12:25 pm }

I wouldn’t want to see nude slapper photos of my mum – EVER.

5 Culinary Boner { 11.09.11 at 3:51 pm }

Yeah tallulah, but I just might.
Tut, tut…Kids these days need to think a but more about others, not just themselves.

6 Izobel2 { 11.09.11 at 6:07 pm }

Ooooh Boner I read what you wrote as wanting to see photos of your mum nude!! I’m guessing u mean photos of Ms Coulter!