Lisa Curry Says There Is Another Romance Going On The Set Of Celebrity Apprentice

Lisa Curry kindly gave a full and frank interview to news.com.au  where she revealed Jesinta Campbell and Didier Cohen’s was not the only romance going on the set of Celebrity Apprentice.

The only hint she would give was “I can’t tell you. You’ve got to watch it and see it yourself.” and “….Look, all I can say is you can see chemistry between people. All you’ve got to do is read their tweets.”

Would it be Max Markson and Pauline Hanson? Or Warwick Capper and Pauline Hanson? There are not many single people on the show. Deni Hines and the two of the above. I suspect it involves Mama P.

Also Lisa let these pearls drop about the other contestants:

“I’m surprised at how people will walk over others to advance themselves; and I was surprised that some people were much nicer than I thought,” she said.

The Didier Cohen and Max Markson incident this week where Max called Didier a “self-confessed cocaine addict” left Curry flabbergasted.

“Firstly I’m surprised Channel 9 showed it, because they didn’t have to, there was a choice,” she said. “I wanted to crawl through the TV and give Didier a hug. The look on his face – it was so sad. I felt so bad for him.

“At the same time, when Max was talking I was saying to my son, who was sitting next to me, ‘Max, shut up, shut up, don’t say any more. You’ll be safe if you don’t say any more’. And he kept going and dug a hole for himself.”

Curry on Pauline Hanson:

“She is a lovely lady and she is a drawcard. Everywhere we went people were drawn to Pauline, absolutely, and you can’t take that away from her. She was the star of the show in nearly all of it and she’s lovely and she’s funny.”

Curry on Deni Hines:

“Deni and I actually do get on well. If she wants to say something she’ll tell you. And to be honest, I think Polly (Porter) pushed her button probably a few too many times – and she snapped. It was only a matter of time before that discussion took place. Deni is not as bad as everyone is saying. And I applaud her. She has some lovely qualities. She’s very entertaining. But if she doesn’t like you, she’s going to tell you. You know exactly where you stand.”

Curry on Shane Crawford:

“People were saying that I and Shane were flying under the radar, but it’s because we’re quiet, because we’re not the centre of attention. You’re not a bitch, you’re not a wanker, you’re not funny, you’re not trying to steal everyone’s thunder – we just do what we’re told and we do our job and at the end of the day we see if we get through.”

Curry on Jesinta Campbell:

“The dark horse is Jesinta. She’s a beautiful girl and she’s going to do very, very well – not just the show – but anything she’ll do, she’ll do well. She’s smart. I have a lot of time for her.”

Curry on Curry:

“I hate watching myself, with my red eyes of course. We didn’t actually have much sleep down there, you see, and it was tough going every single day; to come up with creative ideas constantly, you don’t get a couple of days to think about them, you’ve got to do it like straight away.”

One thing she didn’t clarify was where the hell she had been.

1 Block Fan { 11.10.11 at 9:06 pm }

And really..when it comes to Lisa who cares?

2 sue { 11.10.11 at 9:15 pm }

me :)

3 Rachel { 11.10.11 at 9:38 pm }

Ooh la la!!! I had no idea at the alleged romance between Didier and Jesinta.
I wonder if they are still romancing after the filming stopped.
No idea who the other two are that have chemistry.

4 Alyssa { 11.10.11 at 10:08 pm }

Just saw this explanation for Lisa’s absence

“Curry, who missed part of the latest challenge due to business commitments in the Northern Territory, slammed Jason Coleman, saying she was shocked by his backstabbing.”

Doesn’t really explain her missing the first day of the P&O challenge though.

Source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/didnt-curry-favour-but-im-not-a-bully/story-e6frf96f-1226190626931

5 brain dead dave { 11.11.11 at 12:15 am }

Well Mamma P has been on three screw and spew cruises, she’d root anything that moved ,as long as it was white . If it’s her the so called romance is not making her very happy.

Maybe Ronald McDonald would resitonate to all of those shades of red and orange and the clown hairstyle.

6 smauge { 11.11.11 at 7:31 am }

When Pauline and Wokka were walking hand in hand up the catwalk I thought “I reckon those two would exercise the option”. But then I read that Pauline is married. mmm…Would she go there?

7 Anonymous { 11.11.11 at 7:47 am }
8 Georgie { 11.11.11 at 7:49 am }

Smauge, although I’m no Capper fan, I doubt even he’d stoop that low for a cheap headline. Blah – the thought is too horrid to contemplate.

9 smauge { 11.11.11 at 9:27 am }

I know, I’m feeling quite ashamed for even thinking it and wish I could scrub my mind’s eye with bleach.

10 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 9:56 am }

Max is obviously having some form of delayed mid-life crisis and seems intent on transforming himself into a walking headline.
On this basis, I’m putting a lazy $50 on Max.

Though perhaps, more innocently, curiosity just g0t the better of him and he needed to answer the BIGGEST unanswered question in politics during the late 90’s – is Pauline a ridgy-didge redhead, do the collar and cuffs match? (Well they probably do now-a-days – yep, that’s a grey minge alright if ever I’ve seen one. *huh* why is it scowling at me though?).

Is there a betting market? My money’s on Max and Pauline.

11 Georgie { 11.11.11 at 10:01 am }

Smauge – ROFL

Although he’s pushing 50, she’s got 10 years on him. I have to give it to her though she looked pretty good on the catwalk for her age. Must be all that fish ‘n chip fat plumping up the furrows.

12 Georgie { 11.11.11 at 10:08 am }

My bet is on Dodge and Mr Bouris – which would explain all the missed bullets.

Pauline can’t manage email so I doubt she could tweet.

13 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 10:10 am }

Thanks for the link Anonymous…

so Lisa had paid work (oops, i mean overpaid work) boring the shit out of a bunch of conference delegates in the Northern Territory with motivational clap-trap and sports-person life advice drivel

I always thought NT was the last unconquered frontier of this great land…and obviously so do the has-beens on the professional speakers circuit

14 littlepetal { 11.11.11 at 12:34 pm }

Since Lisa knew about her business commitments, she shouldn’t have put her hand up for the Project Manager. She should have let Shane or Jason take on the role. Maybe she thought if she is the Project Manager and she is away most of the time, they can’t blame her for the stuff up and she will be safe.

15 Culinary Boner { 11.11.11 at 3:25 pm }

As Ms Curry fades from our screens back to relative obscurity as a bit-player in the national sporting psyche let’s run this 80’s gag one more time for old time’s sake:
What’s six-inches long and smells of Curry?

16 Loz { 11.12.11 at 12:59 am }

Hmmm… this “other” Celebrity Apprentice romance is intriguing indeed!

I happened to notice Pauline Hanson and Warwick Capper had a sort of unusual chemistry during the model challenge!

They were two ego’s basking in each other’s self perceived looks and charm – and they’re both proud Queenslanders – they definitely bonded.

Pauline is always in good spirits around Capper – she’s all smiles and laughs.

Sure… seems impossible but stranger things have happened!

17 Grant Kenny { 11.12.11 at 10:50 am }